R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2021)

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I think I may have the just make myself comfortable in here because I can't find anything to be excited about after this past month of utter ineptitude and pathetic playing from top to bottom, no excuse for any of this garbage we've been watching

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I know is I had a terrible night's sleep trying to shake off the game. This morning I'm still trying to shake it off.

I'm trying to find a glimmer of hope but I can't find one the way the Cardinals are playing.

The offense is bad, the defense is bad and the kicking is terrible.

I just don't see a fix. The team looks like they are clueless.

The Cardinals need a spark but I don't know where they are going to get it with a lifeless offense.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
As a combination of how we've been playing and getting kicked between the uprights in fantasy football, I'm about ready for the season to be over. Football is getting to be a bit of a burden, with Monday, (Tuesday for fantasy research), Sunday, Thursday, and potentially Tuesdays taking up my nights. It's tough that I'm not even looking forward to my biggest hobby.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I might be heading in you still got cookies? I was offered two free tickets and a place to stay for the cowboys game and we're not going. We have always been a we go even at the last minute. I just don't want to spend a grand to go see this product. Plus we've already been there in these same seats before. Just can't do it.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might be heading in you still got cookies? I was offered two free tickets and a place to stay for the cowboys game and we're not going. We have always been a we go even at the last minute. I just don't want to spend a grand to go see this product. Plus we've already been there in these same seats before. Just can't do it.
It's sad that someone who supports the team and is so positive about the team has had the excitement sucked out of him

This team does it to us over and over

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One positive as we move into 2022.

Look at all of the money we are saving by the Cardinals dropping these all-important end-of-the-season games. No top-ranked NFC playoff team. No home playoff games early on.

Maybe that's also why the team is jacking up ticket prices and wanting their money earlier next year...

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
:sighs contentedly:

So nice to come to the board and not see the darksiders on ten.
Such a tired take. I have met, drank, and been to several games with many so called Darksiders and I know without a doubt they are just as big of a cards fan as anybody else. We're all geared different and that what makes the board great.

They don't want us to lose just so they can say "I told you so".

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Such a tired take. I have met, drank, and been to several games with many so called Darksiders and I know without a doubt they are just as big of a cards fan as anybody else. We're all geared different and that what makes the board great.

They don't want us to lose just so they can say "I told you so".

Hey, just want to say after 20 years on this board (I see you're a lifer too), I've learned to accept that fandom expresses itself in many forms. It took a while, but I no longer doubt that the darksiders are indeed fans, although I still don't quite understand them.

Also, and I don't mean to mince words, but I don't really think it's "so called darksiders". I mean, they're a thing. Look at the thread we're posting in. They revel in the negativity. It's really quite... off-putting.

But hey, after a few wins in row, they usually start joining in the celebrations, and so it weirdly all works out.

No hard feelings please, and I hope that 2022 is a great year for you.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Don't care if posters are Dark Siders or Koolaiders. I do object to posts that sound like Fact when it's only an Opinion. I got tired reading that Wesley is hot trash (I believe that was the termed used). I don't know how good he is, or will be, but he does have good size, and his hands are not terrible. And more importantly he's a member of the Arizona Cardinals.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't care if posters are Dark Siders or Koolaiders. I do object to posts that sound like Fact when it's only an Opinion. I got tired reading that Wesley is hot trash (I believe that was the termed used). I don't know how good he is, or will be, but he does have good size, and his hands are not terrible. And more importantly he's a member of the Arizona Cardinals.

I never understood the Wesley was trash posts. He’s got a case of the dropsies every now and then, but he’s also made plays when given opportunities.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Wesley is what he is...a number 5 or maybe 6 wide receiver. Don't expect miracles.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My objection was that he was referred to as, "Hot Trash". And if he does nothing else, he can remember this Dallas game.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness this regular season is over. For those fans that don't miss a home game, like my wife and I, we got to witness a 4-6 season if you count the preseason games, and a miserable 5 game losing streak to close out the season. Last won a home game on October 24th, 2021. Pathetic. Flat out pathetic. So much so that most weekends we turn on the TV and see a team we don't recognize playing on the road - except for the Detroit game. We recognized that team.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 straight home losses to end the year. That’s pretty incredible.
So instead of looking at our 5 straight losses, let's look at our 3 earlier home wins:

1. Vikings miss a chip shot FG to gift us a game 34-33.
2. Niners outplayed us in most categories with rookie QB Trey Lance in his first start, but Cards squeak out a 17-10 win.
3. We beat the Texans, yes the mighty Houston Texans, 31-5.

Seriously, as bad as things were - they easily could have been worse. The Vikings kicker makes his kick and a play or two goes the other way vs. the Niners and the Texans game would have been our only home win.

:|

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So instead of looking at our 5 straight losses, let's look at our 3 earlier home wins:

1. Vikings miss a chip shot FG to gift us a game 34-33.
2. Niners outplayed us in most categories with rookie QB Trey Lance in his first start, but Cards squeak out a 17-10 win.
3. We beat the Texans, yes the mighty Houston Texans, 31-5.

Seriously, as bad as things were - they easily could have been worse. The Vikings kicker makes his kick and a play or two goes the other way vs. the Niners and the Texans game would have been our only home win.

:|
Forgot about the early wins at home. You nailed it, things at home could have been even worse than now. Still can’t figure out why the lack luster play at home. I just don’t think the players or coaches for that matter, have had the proper mindset for games at home. It’s pretty obvious focus and intensity staying at home with kids/family, home comforts is something they can’t handle

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Forgot about the early wins at home. You nailed it, things at home could have been even worse than now. Still can’t figure out why the lack luster play at home. I just don’t think the players or coaches for that matter, have had the proper mindset for games at home. It’s pretty obvious focus and intensity staying at home with kids/family, home comforts is something they can’t handle
Honestly, I think if that Minnesota kicker makes that kick, we have a much, much uglier season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose