Thunder @ Suns Wednesday game thread 12-29-2021

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What do you mean? This isn’t pick up ball. They can’t just be saying “play defense” and that’s it.
Lol I am literally asking what you think. Like is being told to only shoot threes or attack closeout and nothing else or is he encouraged to try to take players off the dribble or post up guards that are switched onto him. I was literally just asking you to expand upon your comment - I wasn’t challenging the comment.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Lol I am literally asking what you think. Like is being told to only shoot threes or attack closeout and nothing else or is he encouraged to try to take players off the dribble or post up guards that are switched onto him. I was literally just asking you to expand upon your comment - I wasn’t challenging the comment.
I honestly don’t know. That’s why I was curious. Bridges is the best when cutting and we haven’t seen that for awhile.

I know most think he’s being coached like Marion, but I don’t see Monty being like that with a guy who appears to be as skilled as Bridges.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Ballhandling usually refers to dribbling. Not standing and holding a ball - which I keep saying. Pretty simply too.
It also means keeping it away from errant hand and arms too, not just dribbling. That’s why centers need to keep the ball high—keeps it away for smaller players that have good ball instincts.

DesertDevil

Reaction score
This a replay of the last game we had with them. They kept up with us and then we pulled away in the second half.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stix cleans up Booker miss.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emanuel Terry is on the court.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted Terry to score. He fought so hard for that rebound.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish we would have picked up Stix option. If we had, he would be super tradable right now.

He should still be tradable for a young team willing to give him an opportunity. Maybe the Thunder?

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dang Cam Payne at a +30 lol. Nice. He seemed more under control with better shot selection. Hope he can find his groove. Book got it going tonight. Boston on Friday and 8 of the next 10 on the road. Lock in boys. More to do, More to come!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to put Dort on Giannis.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members