xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of teams would have lost to the Spurs tonight. They were determined and they weren't missing open shots.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not an exaggeration to say this was the worst game of Aytons career. Just one of them night nothing went right for him.

I hate how Monty tries to find these projects like Nader and Wainwright. Dude just stop.

I’m not sure Thad Young is the answer. He looks like his best days are behind him. I’m really not impressed this year.

We desperately need another legit threat on the perimeter. Cam and Bridges have not taken that step on the offensive end

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not an exaggeration to say this was the worst game of Aytons career. Just one of them night nothing went right for him.

I hate how Monty tries to find these projects like Nader and Wainwright. Dude just stop.

I’m not sure Thad Young is the answer. He looks like his best days are behind him. I’m really not impressed this year.

We desperately need another legit threat on the perimeter. Cam and Bridges have not taken that step on the offensive end

A pure shooter would look nice in a Suns uniform.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We are really going to need him in the playoffs. He’s been the biggest disappointment for me this year
He’s been upping his game last 10 games. 12.8 pts/game on 48% shooting, 46% for 3’s at almost 6 attempts/game 2.7 reb and 1.7 assists in roughly 25 mins/game. Project that over 36 mins and you 19/4/3 on 48%/46% split.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty explains what he likes about Ish Wainright.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Nader looks like Jesus shuttleworth compared to wainwright.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Monty explains what he likes about Ish Wainright.

Except when he doesn’t stay in front of the ball. Every time he’s on the court. Not an nba player.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Except when he doesn’t stay in front of the ball. Every time he’s on the court. Not an nba player.

I will give Monty the benefit of the doubt although I thought those 6 minutes Ish received could have lost the game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See and hear more from Deandre Ayton postgame.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've talked about it here before, he's been doing it forever. And yeah, it's absurd. It's cost us more than a few games over the past decade plus.
I am not kidding. THE VERY NEXT CALL. It happened twice this game while Monty was as quiet as a Church mouse. On one of them Monty was standing 5 feet away from Pop jawing at the refts and Monty just ignored the entire thing.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness for that second quarter. At the end of the 1st the Spurs were on pace to score 132 at the end of the first and I think hitting 60% or something ridiculous from 3. The second quarter the Suns woke up defensively but then the bad defense returned in the 4th.

I think Shamet really hurts us for stretches when he plays as a starter. He makes really bad decisions. Also, when I watched him off ball? Instead of trying to free up his team, he does lots of running around to free up himself. Then when he does get the ball he chucks it up if he has any space. His roll and pop shots are horrid. He does much better set. Plus his guy beat him all night long. He has so much trouble staying in front of anybody he guards.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couldn’t catch this one but every win is important with the way Golden St is playing. This reminds me of 07’ when the Suns had two separate 15+ win streaks yet couldn’t catch the 67-win Mavs. Dallas ended up flaming out in epic fashion vs those Dubs. WE BELIEVE! @Russ Smith @LoyaltyisaCurse

It also reminds me of last season's Jazz team the Suns could never catch.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Couldn’t catch this one but every win is important with the way Golden St is playing. This reminds me of 07’ when the Suns had two separate 15+ win streaks yet couldn’t catch the 67-win Mavs. Of course Dallas ended up flaming out in epic fashion vs those Dubs. WE BELIEVE! @Russ Smith @LoyaltyisaCurse
It’s going to be like this all season. Hopefully it can wind up the WCF.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave