Chandler Jones NFC Defensive Player of the Week

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pay him. He is a great leader too. Him and Watt healthy gives us a great line. If we had Watt right now. We would be elite

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Pay him. He is a great leader too. Him and Watt healthy gives us a great line. If we had Watt right now. We would be elite

I wouldn't break the bank for Chandler. After week 1, Chandler was mia and Watt was playing then. He had only had 2 good games this season. I was hoping adding Watt we would see Chandler as a sack machine.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That won’t get it done. When season’s done, I bet he ends up with something like 11.5 sacks and that will look sexy enough for some team to throw the boat at him.
Agree. But he is about a 12mil guy right now and he plummeted fast.... likely an 8mil guy next season and a 3.5mil guy the year after that.

No way would I give him more than 3-$30mil ..... I like Jones but if he wants more than that I’ll take the free third round pick

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
If he doesn't fall off the cliff the rest of the season and does well in the playoffs, simply franchise him. He'll be expensive in the short term, but you'll get the best of the rest of his short career, or get a huge draft pick payoff if someone signs him.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, Chan was willing to take less to stay in NE before been traded. Don't think it will take much to keep him with the way team is trending. I'm willing to bet he would cherish a Superbowl win with Cards more than the one he got with Pats.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
H
Agree. But he is about a 12mil guy right now and he plummeted fast.... likely an 8mil guy next season and a 3.5mil guy the year after that.

No way would I give him more than 3-$30mil ..... I like Jones but if he wants more than that I’ll take the free third round pick
Here are our last 5 3rd round picks..

Josh Jones
Zach Allen
Mason Cole
Chad Williams
Brandon Williams

Two are out of the NFL. Cole has been and is a starter in the NFL but every one here was down on him. Josh Jones and Zach Allen are contributing this year, but nobody is all that high on them going forward.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose