Happy Thanksgiving Slate of games thread

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That was the best bad game I've seen in a while. The refs wer turribllll.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
A bank holiday is just what Brits call a holiday day. Like memorial day or independence day. We probably have about as many as you guys.

I think yinz have more. We have maybe 13? I can count tomorrow at work off the calendar. But those are federal holidays and no employer really has to follow that.

I know yinz give out way more vacation time on average. Which is only right, giving workers plenty of time off. All statistics and studies point to higher productivity that way.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I
Stick a fork in the constant overhyped Cowboys... spare us the spat Michael Irvin, your franchise has not been relevant for years
I wouldn’t say that yet. The refs kept the raiders in this game with all the 3rd down penalties and took a cowboys td off the board. That and the cowboys have 4 pro bowl caliber players coming back soon. Are the cowboys super bowl quality?? Maybe not.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I

I wouldn’t say that yet. The refs kept the raiders in this game with all the 3rd down penalties and took a cowboys td off the board. That and the cowboys have 4 pro bowl caliber players coming back soon. Are the cowboys super bowl quality?? Maybe not.
Come on Lorenzo, you know football and you are an actual Cowboy fan thick or thin and not a bandwagon fan. They are flawed, think more coaching than talent. It's not just this game but their dominos falling down the last couple of games in a weak arse division and if you are relying on penalties for the if, and, and why... well, it should have never came to that deciding a game if they're championship caliber

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad call lol the offense already has enough advantages
That is going to be called every damn time when the CB makes no effort to turn around and his face mask is in the guys chest when the ball gets there. If that happened to one of our WRs and no PI called? There would be a total meltdown.

Yes, the offense has big advantages. So, turn and try to look for the ball. In addition, #26 for Dallas also could've been flagged for an even more obvious penalty. So, not unfair what happened. Besides, ef Dallas.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ole Miss-Mississippi state game is bad too, as most everyone has noted, it was nice seeing the Crowboys lose.

As a side note, I once ate a whole pecan pie in one sitting. I can't go near it now without my gag reflex kicking in. Luckily there's cream cheese stuffed sopapillas with cinnamon. I'll give that a whirl and hit the hay.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose