Yellowstone

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If anyone hasn’t watched Taylor Sheridan’s Wind River yet I’d recommend it while waiting for season 4. Lots of actors and themes in common but less soapy (which I don’t mean as a negative for Yellowstone).

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first 10 mins so far just ridiculous and I don’t mean in a bad way

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first 10 mins so far just ridiculous and I don’t mean in a bad way

Nothing is as ridiculous as Costner’s atrocious fake beard to mark the passage of time.

Beth continues to own every scene she’s in.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cole Hauser was put on this Earth for one reason and one reason only... to play Rip in Yellowstone.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Domesticating Beth and Rip makes me nervous. I get they’re doing the whole kid is like Rip storyline, but... that kid better die at some point. I don’t want Rip babysitting when he could be out rattlesnaking people to death.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every scene of the Casey cattle-guard story is ridiculous.

Last scene of the episode was great.

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I like the show but never fully bought into the Dutton/Corleone angle. This guy isn’t ordering hits on a bunch of thugs with his farmhands.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We started out watching season 2 at my brother-in-law's house and got kind of hooked on it. We are now watching season 1 on Amazon at home.
It's good to see the back stories on why these characters are so fd up.

I like Beth, my wife loves her, but the Governor's verbal take down of her was epoch. An adult stuck in life as a 14 year old still lashing out over her mother's death. That explains a lot and gave me something to think about, how we can be still stuck in tragic events years later, even if it is to a lesser extent than Beth.

Last edited:

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jimmy is the star of the show. What happened to that nice black hat they gave him as a gift in one of the early seasons?

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The brotherly love, didn't see that coming!

I think the plot of the series is heading in the direction to where Jimmy and his barrel racing girlfriend take over the ranch. I blame her for Jimmy ending up in the hospital, but Jimmy doesn't seem to want to hold that against her.

:grabs:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The brotherly love, didn't see that coming!

I think the plot of the series is heading in the direction to where Jimmy and his barrel racing girlfriend take over the ranch. I blame her for Jimmy ending up in the hospital, but Jimmy doesn't seem to want to hold that against her.

:grabs:
Yeah, she's not a good person/good partner in the end. She stuck around to help, though that may have been guilt fueled.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, she's not a good person/good partner in the end. She stuck around to help, though that may have been guilt fueled.

Exactly. I didn't appreciate the "I will only love you if you risk your life and ignore doctor's orders" crap.

Jimmy deserves better than that! Maybe he will meet some one else before he takes over the Yellowstone!

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It was implied that the rancher was going to extort a promise from him to let him out, when he found him there.

Ya, I must have spaced out. But as far as I remember, the guy was still under there at the end of the scene. No proof that he is out, right?

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
John Dutton meets vegan environmental activist. Nice.

Interesting conversation they had with some solid points on both sides. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Will the Dutton Ranch turn into a wildlife sanctuary?

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not enough people getting dead or impaled this season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose