Tom Brady and the Buccaneers will lose this week. They’re the ones we should worry about most.

Red Samurai

Reaction score
That sucks that the Cards lost a home game to the Packers last night. But we will still have the lead on Tom Brady and the Bucs. They are the competition in the NFC to worry about the most, not the Packers.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That sucks that the Cards lost a home game to the Packers last night. But we will still have the lead on Tom Brady and the Bucs. They are the competition in the NFC to worry about the most, not the Packers.
I think I'd rather go to Tampa tbh. Thats my upset pick of the week as well.

Reaction score
If that’s your thinking…then the Rams feel the same way. The Rams beat the Buccs. They lost to us.

If we’re not worried about Green Bay, then why should the Rams be worried about us?

OP
OP
Red Samurai

Red Samurai

Reaction score
The Packers often lose their playoff home games. Since starting at 13-0 post season home record, the Packers have gone 7-6 in playoff home games. They lost to Tom Brady at Lambeau Field in the NFC championship.

I’m more concerned about Tom Brady and think that the Cards have a much better chance against Brady when they have the home field advantage.

Yes the Packers are an opponent to worry about come playoff time, but not as much as the Bucs.

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I think Tampa is the best team in the NFL, even with the loss to the rams.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree and I’m willing to bet some $ that they don’t lose this week. Tom wants some revenge to the Saints this season I’m betting.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I agree and I’m willing to bet some $ that they don’t lose this week. Tom wants some revenge to the Saints this season I’m betting.
Tom wants revenge but at some point it is all going to catch up to him. No one is bullet proof.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom wants revenge but at some point it is all going to catch up to him. No one is bullet proof.
He’s the number one QB in football this season. And while you’re right it’s not happening this year that much is clear. It’s amazing what he’s doing.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
He’s the number one QB in football this season. And while you’re right it’s not happening this year that much is clear. It’s amazing what he’s doing.
I admire the man for what he has done. But at some point...

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lmao lets not get you started.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Whoever is the team to beat, I want to see the Cards get another crack at Green Bay..... with all their injured guys back!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose