Rostered Players w/ Potential to be Traded

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
An ESPN story on potential trades has AZ trading a 6th rd pick for NYG S Jabrill Peppers. What do you think of that?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
An ESPN story on potential trades has AZ trading a 6th rd pick for NYG S Jabrill Peppers. What do you think of that?
We don't need a safety. No.

Corner or DL or RB that's the only positions I would consider trading for.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With Peppers, though, does that let Simmons come down to LB more? Or would they be looking at Peppers being an upgrade over Thompson?
Simmons is playing nothing but LB so far this season. Now, it could let Baker come down into the box more often, if we got Peppers.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We don't need a safety. No.

Corner or DL or RB that's the only positions I would consider trading for.
I don't even know that I would be looking for a RB tbh. Also, I don't know about any more one year rentals either. If it is a player with a multi year contract, I think that is where we start to have a convo unless it is a player for player swap.

RG could be an option even though I don't know anyone looking to get rid of linemen outside of maybe Detroit.

TE could still be an option just because we don't have any under contract next year and our #2 TE option right now is very replaceable.

DT as we consistently have had players banged up and more rest for Watt would be a positive. Not sure how much to give up.

CB but you have to be a bit careful because you are going to have to pay Murphy next year and you don't want to block Marco Wilson from growing into a significant role. Having another Alford-type role player would be nice but how much are you willing to give up for it?

Pretty much it as of right now.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
RG could be an option even though I don't know anyone looking to get rid of linemen outside of maybe Detroit.

I mentioned it before in this thread but I think Will Hernandez could be had for a bag of chips. The Giants are toast. He's in the last year of his rookie deal and I don't think he's a lock to be extended.

His grades have not been stellar since his rookie year but I think thats general lack of talent around him and probably motivation being he's at a crap show of a team.

I think he's very talented with a lot more to give.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I mentioned it before in this thread but I think Will Hernandez could be had for a bag of chips. The Giants are toast. He's in the last year of his rookie deal and I don't think he's a lock to be extended.

His grades have not been stellar since his rookie year but I think thats general lack of talent around him and probably motivation being he's at a crap show of a team.

I don't think I'd make a trade for someone who doesn't have years left at this point.

Yeah you trade for Hernandez, but it would take him weeks to learn the offense and by that point, Justin Murray is back and the season is winding down.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

I agree with Krang in that if you traded for Hernandez you would want to get some sort of long term deal done because if not, you just target him in FA. Interesting that you bring his name up as his head coach in college was Sean Kugler.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Hell I still want to see what ENO can do, really it’s Arizona fans being graded by Ertz at this point. He has the power to sign longer term or leave after the season. Good proven player on the field, plenty left.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree with Krang in that if you traded for Hernandez you would want to get some sort of long term deal done because if not, you just target him in FA. Interesting that you bring his name up as his head coach in college was Sean Kugler.

Obviously at this stage you are trading a 6th or 7th pick for him just to tie him up and take him out of the FA market. No different that trading a 5th for Ertz with no deal beyond this year. But sure, I'd want an extension tied in to the trade.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave