Browns on the road or Packers at home. What game would get you thinking *whispers* Super Bowl?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Browns defense just got destroyed. No way at home are they going to put an effort that bad again. This will be the most hostile environment we've played in so far. Then again the only QBs who have caused the Browns trouble are Mahomes and Herbert. Two elite QB talents. If we hold Kyler to that standard then he would need to show out as well.

Packers were a play away from going to the Super Bowl last year. They seem to be all in on their last dance. This would be our team going against one of the best QBs of all time. Can we get stops vs. a really great QB? And is Kyler ready to beat a really great QB? (Stafford is good, but no HOF..yet)

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Which game/potential win would get you starting to believe this team can advance to the Super Bowl or is that something you wont ever think until they actually get to the playoffs?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ready to beat a really great QB? Are you just talking about this season?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neither. Will start thinking that :
A. When we clinch a playoff spot.
B. After game 17 and we see how healthy we are.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think the Browns are the better team. Especially with Jaire Alexander out for the Packers.

No doubt Rodgers is the better QB, although I don't think he's been at his usual level this year so far, but Brown's are the better team.

Either or though really. If we are to be considered contenders we should be beating at least one of them.

I hope Maxx was better than it looked. Like Edmonds I think it's under rated how crucial Maxx is to this offense working well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ready to beat a really great QB? Are you just talking about this season?
True he beat Russ last year.

Although that team had so many flaws he was covering up.

And as far as young guns he beat Josh Allen.

However, the question asked a couple of weeks ago was that can Kyler beat Brady or Rodgers in the playoffs. Two all timers. Beating one of them is another level. I should have stated that.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think the Browns are the better team. Especially with Jaire Alexander out for the Packers.

No doubt Rodgers is the better QB, although I don't think he's been at his usual level this year so far, but Brown's are the better team.

Either or though really. If we are to be considered contenders we should be beating at least one of them.

I hope Maxx was worse than it looked. Like Edmonds I think it's under rated how crucial Maxx is to this offense working well.
He'll be back by our game most likely. It'll be 3 weeks by then.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He'll be back by our game most likely. It'll be 3 weeks by then.

It sounds pretty serious. They still don't know if he might need season ending surgery. They stuck him on IR in the hope it might heal before having to do that. It doesn't sound like something that's going to be just a few weeks.

Reaction score

I hope Maxx was worse than it looked. Like Edmonds I think it's under rated how crucial Maxx is to this offense working well.
What?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose