WK 4-Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams Pre Game Thread Sept 27 - Oct 2, 2021

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
It would be nice if K2 discovered an antidote for the Rams' spell over him.

I have a bad feeling that Stafford will have a field day.

OTOH, maybe Chandler has a four sack day. :koolaid:

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Starting to get pumped about this one.

I don’t think we’ll necessarily come away with the W but I think it’ll be much closer than most in here seem to think. The Rams are great, yes, but no team is infallible.

Most importantly, I think we’ll be able to learn a lot more about where we’ll need to see improvements over the course of the year to be a true contender.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The flip side is Cardinals almost lost to Vikings and Jaguars. Rams have not trailed yet in all 3 games. Rams took down SB team with some one named Brady playing QB and coached by BA and Todd Bowles. I am happy you believe in Cardinals but your hope has little basis. Any given Sunday can happen but how likely is that?
Rams barely won against the Colts.

I don't expect a cards win, but I do expect the final score to be a one score loss.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the line has dropped a lot. 6 to 3.5. A lot of money on the Cards.
I have noticed, and don't really understand it.

I am sure Cards are going to be more pumped for this one, and Rams may think they are better than they are coming off a convincing win over Tampa.

But 3.5 seems too low to me.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I have a real bad feeling. I'm going to be shocked if its close
Lol. I can’t get over how rainbow and unicorns you are during the offseason and how doom and gloom you are during the season. I mean you can’t much different in terms of expectations from week to week than a jax team on a 17 game losing streak and a Rams team people are touting as #1 in the league. And you’re dreading both games.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Lol. I can’t get over how rainbow and unicorns you are during the offseason and how doom and gloom you are during the season. I mean you can’t much different in terms of expectations from week to week than a jax team on a 17 game losing streak and a Rams team people are touting as #1 in the league. And you’re dreading both games.
The Jaguars game was probably just normal pessimism, but this game is rooted in fact.

Granted, last year the Cardinals did play better against the Rams, but I think it's going to take a huge game for the Cardinals to beat the Rams and after last week, I'm not seeing it.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
measurement game for the Cards.

interesting to see whose highest paid/ best players produce in a series of matchups:

Chandler Jones vs Andrew Whitworth
DeAndre Hopkins vs Jalen Ramsey
DJ Humphries / Josh Jones vs Leonard Floyd
JJ Watt vs Rob Havenstein

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have noticed, and don't really understand it.

I am sure Cards are going to be more pumped for this one, and Rams may think they are better than they are coming off a convincing win over Tampa.

But 3.5 seems too low to me.

I just called the final score Rams by 2 or 3 so it is more like a correction of a bad initial spread.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals are the Jaguars of NFC West. They may look like yesterday's Jags against Bengals but doesn't mean they are in same solar system as Rams.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It seemed like Josh Jones is better at RT than RG to me. I wonder if the move is to just move Justin Murray back to RG instead.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It seemed like Josh Jones is better at RT than RG to me. I wonder if the move is to just move Justin Murray back to RG instead.
I hope he sticks at RT. if we've got bookend tackles of Hump and Josh Jones for the next 5 years Im pretty happy with that. build some continuity... Beachum wont be in the NFL in a few years

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose