Boldin: "There is no bad blood, There is no bad feelings"

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
This is 100% fake news and I’ve even posted video of it here when a few other claimed such BS... Saw it live from that end zone. And if you look through enough video you can see it. There is a good angle of it on the Football life for James Harrison that just got released this week. He almost immediately gets engaged with another player and gets pushed out of bounds.... Not to mention your last sentence is utter conjecture and total bull... lol
I've seen the Harrison Football life you're talking about, and it did nothing to change my view of the play. After the pick, Farrior tries to run him out of bounds. So he should just let him and give up on the play? Watch it again. Fitz starts BEHIND where Boldin does. He also runs into his own teammate (seriously, Rolle?) on the sideline and still has a chance to make the tackle because he busted his ass. I did not see the same want to from Boldin.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Boldin put almost zero effort into chasing Harrison down. Perhaps he thought his teammates had it handled. The fact is he gave up on the play as supremely evidenced by both Reggie Wells and Mike Gandy being all the way down field to try and make a play….

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
His he "Little Q" for any other reason than making an immediate impact? If so that's some indictment on our drafting of WR's!

As players I can't think of 2 skill sets less alike.
He’s also pretty tough and kinda hard to bring down..... similar

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Still can’t believe the freaking refs ignored the blatant block in the back on Hightower. Refs were too busy being fans I guess…

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
This is 100% fake news and I’ve even posted video of it here when a few other claimed such BS... Saw it live from that end zone. And if you look through enough video you can see it. There is a good angle of it on the Football life for James Harrison that just got released this week. He almost immediately gets engaged with another player and gets pushed out of bounds.... Not to mention your last sentence is utter conjecture and total bull... lol
At the top left of the screen, you can see Boldin's feet after he gets away from Farrior. You can also see Fitz about 5 yards ahead before he too got caught up on the sideline. Yet one has a chance to make a tackle and the other wasn't even close. Q did not give 100% on this play, period.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 6.05.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 6.05.46 PM.png
    739.4 KB · Views: 9

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Boldin put almost zero effort into chasing Harrison down. Perhaps he thought his teammates had it handled. The fact is he gave up on the play as supremely evidenced by both Reggie Wells and Mike Gandy being all the way down field to try and make a play….

This has already been proven as false if you watch any endzone angle of the replay. Boldin sprints after Harrison and gets pushed out of bounds by Farrior.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This has already been proven as false if you watch any endzone angle of the replay. Boldin sprints after Harrison and gets pushed out of bounds by Farrior.

:55 in, looks like he throws Farrior down and then stops, because he never shows up in the play again, but Gandy gets his butt down inside the 5 trying to make a tackle.

1:15 throws down Farrior and jogs for a couple seconds before realizing Harrison is still going.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

Then lollygags the rest of the way. Like I said, perhaps he thought teammates had it covered, but he gave up after Farrior engaged him.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

A curse on you for making me not only watch that again, but with a Steelers fan yelling in support of it.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then lollygags the rest of the way. Like I said, perhaps he thought teammates had it covered, but he gave up after Farrior engaged him.
You guys are all got a screw loose in relation to this.... not even worth arguing. The tape and my eyes In That end zone saw what happened in person.
According to Haley, Boldin was lined up 8 yards out of position, to the inside of the formation. See page 352
http://books.google.com/books?id=_E...oldin lined up wrong in the super bowl&f=true
yet if so Warner didn’t fix it and tell him to move as he did many times on the field and still felt the need to throw it into that mess. Lol

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
You guys are all got a screw loose in relation to this.... not even worth arguing. The tape and my eyes In That end zone saw what happened in person.

yet if so Warner didn’t fix it and tell him to move as he did many times on the field and still felt the need to throw it into that mess. Lol
Boldin was moving in the opposite direction and gets blocked! I don't know how this is still a discussion.

8 yards out of position? Ridiculous. He would have been outside of Fitz at that point. I don't know where you're getting your info, but here's a pretty thorough breakdown:

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Read the link, can't cut and paste, Whiz explains it wasn't Warner's #1 priority to check the WRs splits. Haley and Whiz explain what happened, its not like I'm making this up

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Boldin was moving in the opposite direction and gets blocked! I don't know how this is still a discussion.

8 yards out of position? Ridiculous. He would have been outside of Fitz at that point. I don't know where you're getting your info, but here's a pretty thorough breakdown:

Link to my info is in my post, book quoting Haley and Whiz breaking down the play. Check it out

Your source even confirms it....
#3Anquan Boldin, the receiver Warner would target on the play, was the outside receiver on the weak side. Larry Fitzgerald lined up just inside Boldin and on the line of scrimmage. Both receivers probably should have been lined up much wider, creating the necessary space for Boldin to get open.

#7 Had Boldin and Fitzgerald lined up wider, Harrison would not have been in position to settle into the pass route and pick off the pass

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Read the link, can't cut and paste, Whiz explains it wasn't Warner's #1 priority to check the WRs splits. Haley and Whiz explain what happened, its not like I'm making this up
It’s really irrelevant... saying he had other priorities is a cop out Warner wouldd redirect wide receivers and re position them all the time when he played here... now during the Super Bowl at a crucial point in the game you’re just gonna allow a receiver to line up wrong and not only that throw it to him when he’s completely covered and I n the wrong position?? Blaming Q is weak sauce even if he was off a few yards.... **** even Fitz over the years I have seen reposition other players and tell them to move over. But even in the wrong position Warner somehow saw that was his best option and threw It to him anyways? Makes a ton Of sense right?

Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Centers resume is legit.

827 receptions and 6,797 yards receiving as a Fullback. He's #30 in NFL history in receptions. Played here 8 years and was Pro Bowl x2 and All Pro x1

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carson in the ROH is fine with me. One of the best QB's to ever play here. He probably deserves it just for 2015 alone. Wish he had come here sooner.

Throughout five seasons with the Cardinals, Palmer completed 1,373 of 2,197 passes for 16,782 yards and 105 touchdowns. He holds three of the top five single-season yardage marks in franchise history.

Years With the Cardinals: 2013–17
Regular Season Record: 38-21-1
Playoff Appearances: 2015
Playoff Record: 1–1
Pro Bowl: 2015
All-Pro: 2015

For all of the sucky QB's we have had to endure it was nice to show up on game days not worrying about that position during those years.

His being in the ROH just shows just how crappy we have been as a franchise - not that he isn't worthy.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is this QB not in the right of honor:

Played for the Cardinals 8 years, his entire career.

47-57-2
22,721 yards passing
136 TDs
Pro Bowler x2

I mean shouldn't that guy be in over Palmer?