Quick Thoughts - Minnesota

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
A win is a win. I just wish I hadn’t put $500 on Cards minus 3.5 points. ALWAY HAPPY to walk away with a win this early in the season

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can only think of 2 games where we needed their kicker to miss at the end of the game. This one and against the Raiders. I know there has to be some more but I can’t think of one.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
We should’ve kept Arnold but noooooo
Arnold was elite at mental errors and dumb penalties. Seemed like he was a two steps forward, two steps back kind of guy.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I understand what you’re saying and it’s a fair point, I just think it may have affected the ball’s velocity and trajectory that’s all. Will have to try to watch the All 22 to see where the defenders were just before throw if I get some spare time here :Dold
I wish I could recall the thread. Someone on here posted the video and it’s pretty clear.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I can only think of 2 games where we needed their kicker to miss at the end of the game. This one and against the Raiders. I know there has to be some more but I can’t think of one.
Falcons a couple of years ago

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Watch. The. Ball. It was still going to the wr in a straight line. There was a db both in front of, and behind, the receiver. Where was kyler throwing that where it could’ve possibly been a completion. Go watch again. I’ll wait.
in real time before I saw the reply of the face mask I said to my wife it looked like that ball was tipped, you could see the ball move slightly, then they showed the replay!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Both kickers missed to end in a tie... I was at this game. Brutal.

Seems like I was at a Raiders game where Janikowski missed like 3 kicks or something.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also - Aqib Talib is hot garbage as a color analyst, though I loved the irony of him using a 9mm analogy during the broadcast.
If you close your eyes and listen to Talib, he sounds like Donkey from Shrek.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose