Early player prediction

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was not thrilled with the acquisition but A.J. Green could be set up for a huge day.

Either cb he is matched up against is in trouble. I’m assuming they will double Hopkins.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
AJ Green can basically be almost a decoy and this offense can still be good if Kirk and Moore produce.

The Vikings were poor vs the run last week. I want to see more from our RB's but also get Moore involved there more with sweeps and straight handoffs.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
AJ Green can basically be almost a decoy and this offense can still be good if Kirk and Moore produce.
If he has more weeks like last week, he won't have any benefit as a decoy; you have to carry the threat of punishing a defense to be effective as a decoy.

If last week was only an outlier, and he does still have something in the tank, he may well work out in a decoy role, or rather, in a "which guy do you cover" kind of situation.

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m curious about Collins. How could he get so much hype and not be on the field more than he was against Tennessee. Collins clearly has talent and a tantalizing upside, but I’m glad the Cards didn’t ship off Hicks, last year’s starter.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m curious about Collins. How could he get so much hype and not be on the field more than he was against Tennessee. Collins clearly has talent and a tantalizing upside, but I’m glad the Cards didn’t ship off Hicks, last year’s starter.
After thinking about this it appears to have been the right decision. Coupled with the fact that Hicks is okay against the run and the Titans offense is predicated against the run.
If Collins fills the wrong slot we are watching Henry rumbling down the field.
From what I seen when Collins was on the field he was consistently around the ball.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I’m curious about Collins. How could he get so much hype and not be on the field more than he was against Tennessee.
quick look says Collins was on the field in run down situations and came off for nickel

Tenn basically abandoned the run with 20 mins left in the game

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I was not thrilled with the acquisition but A.J. Green could be set up for a huge day.

Either cb he is matched up against is in trouble. I’m assuming they will double Hopkins.
My guess is they will match Peterson against Green and roll coverage to Hopkins. I was not impressed with Green week 1 outside of his ability to play outside and enable Kirk to run in the slot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose