Happy New league year 21-22 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Registered
Reaction score
No wonder this Cardinals team sucked last year, they are severely lacking leadership, vision and accountability.

I do not want to judge any players personal choice, but in a league with just 17 regular games, any games lost are a major competitive disadvantage. And without the vax chances are much higher to miss time and for a longer period of time.

Obviously, lots of Cards players do not care about winning and having a competitive advantage. And thats in Suns town after closely watching how it nearly killed CP3s dream...unbelievable.

I dont know why fans should care about and pay for a team of which at least half its members do not care about winning.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No wonder this Cardinals team sucked last year, they are severely lacking leadership, vision and accountability.

I do not want to judge any players personal choice, but in a league with just 17 regular games, any games lost are a major competitive disadvantage. And without the vax chances are much higher to miss time and for a longer period of time.

Obviously, lots of Cards players do not care about winning and having a competitive advantage. And thats in Suns town after closely watching how it nearly killed CP3s dream...unbelievable.

I dont know why fans should care about and pay for a team of which at least half its members do not care about winning.

So you think just because they are not vaccinated they don't care about winning? Strange. I don't think they have anything do to with each other.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

In general I think your average citizen should get jabbed.

However I think it's more complicated for athletes. Injecting an experimental vaccine into your body that's known to have some risk of side effects including myocarditis and blood clots isn't so simple when your body is your living and vaccine companies are indemnified.

The risks are relatively low and on balance they probably should but its not a straightforward decision.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple of months ago it was reported close to 80% of NBA players were vaccinated for COVID... and that was a couple of months ago.

It's hard to understand less than 50% of the Arizona Cardinals are vaccinated for COVID-19.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So-o..They question an NFLN panel on about "which defensive player or unit will be the biggest surprise factor in its team's turnaround.

Dumb, me, I'm secretly hoping it will be the Cardinals and Isiah Simmons. But I know deep down that they'll go in a different direction.

But, lo & behold, a young beat reporter gives a shout out to Simmons and the Cardinal defensive unit. (So OK, she admitted that - as a Dallas beat writer - her real choice was the Cowpoke defense. But I'll take it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose