Will Booker score at least 30 in game 4?

Will Booker score at least 30 in game 4?

• Yes

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just curious how you think Booker will bounce back in game 4.

I expect a big game. Hopefully he gets aggressive and drives to the paint early and often like he did in game 1.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the rest of the team needs to step up as booker has been a bit bipolar in the playoffs and it feels like after the nose injury, his game changed. One big thing he can do wednesday is be more aggressive moving to the basket. He is very good at drawing fouls and getting to the line but I am sure it hurts when his nose is hit.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is due. If he doesn't get close to it my guess is we were behind most of the game.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I have a prop bet that includes him scoring 30+, so he better.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this but I'd rather put it here than the game thread.

Devin Booker wasn't the Devin Booker I know in Game 3.

I've been having trouble putting my finger on it but it's not about stats although they could be an indicator of something else.

I didn't see the fire in him I usually see.

I can't remember Devin being pulled from a game by a coach at least in recent memory because his performance was lacking. That's not Devin Booker. It's not only that, but it seemed Devin was sitting next to Monty for a reason.

Devin Booker is the ultimate competitor. I've never even seen that flame flicker once.

Hopefully it was just a bad game because the Devin Booker I know will bounce back and play with urgency in Game 4. There is no quit in him.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this but I'd rather put it here than the game thread.

Devin Booker wasn't the Devin Booker I know in Game 3.

I've been having trouble putting my finger on it but it's not about stats although they could be an indicator of something else.

I didn't see the fire in him I usually see.

I can't remember Devin being pulled from a game by a coach at least in recent memory because his performance was lacking. That's not Devin Booker. It's not only that, but it seemed Devin was sitting next to Monty for a reason.

Devin Booker is the ultimate competitor. I've never even seen that flame flicker once.

Hopefully it was just a bad game because the Devin Booker I know will bounce back and play with urgency in Game 4. There is no quit in him.

Could CP3 be getting to the team? Or is it just their “usual” 3rd game slump.

the team just seemed moody, on edge or irritated…I can’t quite describe their demeanor in game 3

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could CP3 be getting to the team? Or is it just their “usual” 3rd game slump.

the team just seemed moody, on edge or irritated…I can’t quite describe their demeanor in game 3

I've seen the Suns trounced before. This game seemed different. Even in the post game interview Booker and Paul seemed unusually subdued.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I was watching some of the game 3 “highlights” and they were really hounding Book and then Book was forcing shots. I think he needs to keep the 0.5 offense flowing in these cases and let somebody else who has to be open score. Once they back off on him, then he can go back into killer mode.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
"When you win a game you feel like you will never lose again." "When you lose a game you feel like you will never win again" D Book
This team is gonna be ok. I'm not worried in the least ... as far as you know. This goes beyond "Well we overachieved and did so well".
This is CP3s best chance at getting that ring. He WILL NOT squander the opportunity.
D Book will do whatever it takes to bring the LO to Phoenix. Its time to shut the naysayers the **** up.
Then we have Mikal, Crowder, Da, Cam, Cam etc..
WTF do the Bucks have that can compete with that nightly?
Not a ******** thing.
Its time to take this series back. Before we actually need to take it back.
Monte is a great freaking coach.
I'm sure Monte has had Popovich giving pointers every step of the way.
If we don't do this "it is what it is" I'm still proud as hell of this teams Moxie.
We have a 2-1 lead in the NBA finals. I'm happy as hell to be here.
Suns in two more.

Reaction score
Totally agree, Muggz! We are better that the Bucks and we will show it again and again to close it in five. We are smaller than them but way more deeper with our bench. The Greek Freak will have other opportunities, maybe. But CP3 not so many and he has to guide us to the goal!!!!!!!

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with Booker. In game 2 the Bucks packed the paint on D, gave the Suns 3's Booker took them and made them. In game 3 he tried to do the same and it didn't work. I'm sure he'll adjust and play well in game 4.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm saying he'll do it because I've had enough of him not doing it!

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
game 2, end of 3rd...booker jacks up a half court shot, hops on one leg for a bit

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching game 3 now, Booker is walking funny while in the game. He doesn’t have the burst, evident on the open floor opportunity he passed on and let Payne try the reverse.

something is up with him for sure.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I don't think so, but the Suns don't need him to score 30. They need him to hit a few shots early on. Bucks will have to adjust and start pressuring him, at which point, it should open things up for the rest of the team.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I hope its apparent to everyone that whatever seemed to be bothering Booker isn't anymore. Its a shame he was the only starter to really contribute but he had a monster game and looked like we all should be accustomed to.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I hope its apparent to everyone that whatever seemed to be bothering Booker isn't anymore. Its a shame he was the only starter to really contribute but he had a monster game and looked like we all should be accustomed to.
Yeah Monty said the day before the game that Booker was moving well and looking like himself again so I had high hopes for him. Wish we'd have had the same fortune with CP3's health.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching game 3 now, Booker is walking funny while in the game. He doesn’t have the burst, evident on the open floor opportunity he passed on and let Payne try the reverse.

something is up with him for sure.

Pulled hammy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose