Suns @ Clippers Thursday WCF game thread 6-24-2021 - Game 3

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton is the only person who came to play tonight.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Clippers are really good and with Kawhi they’d be the favorites.

this series isn’t going to easy they were down 0-2 twice in these playoffs there’s no give up in them and Lue is a damn good coach.

I think whoever wins this series is going to win it all both these teams are better than the teams in the East.

Suns are being bullied there just more physical and Booker is having a hard time dealing with it. Yes the mask I know but he was horrible in game 2 before the mask and nose stuff he’s struggling with Pat Bev on him. If we’re going to win he needs to play like a star

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This game sucks.

I really hope Cam Payne isn’t done for the year :(

And the mask is clearly affecting Booker.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Book and Paul a combined 8 for 32!!! With 5 Turnovers, 7 personal fouls and 1 technical!
That’s not a typo! [emoji15]

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm sure they've mentioned it a couple of times but it always amazes me when announcers seem surprised a guy with a broken nose wearing a mask has a bad shooting game. It's just a totally foreign thing, it's not even the breathing it's just having something on your face you're not used to that bothers you.
Exactly. I can’t believe posters here thought it would be no big deal. Look how swollen it is around his eyes too.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need more of that, a 3 by Crowder.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I really wonder how Paul can get bumped with no call on screens all thru the game but Booker goes over one screen and it's a foul.

We aren't playing well for sure. But the calls have been mostly atrocious.
Yup. Their guards ride Paul and Booker over the full length of the court and it’s no call. Ridiculous

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul is rusty on his shot.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man... we had our chances to really make them tight and just couldn’t make the big shot to cut it to 4 or 5.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker should be embarrassed. It’s like he bought his own hype.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Booker takes some of the dumbest shots at the worst time. Just got a turnover and he tries a reverse pivot three in the corner. All with a fresh clock. JUsT STUPiD

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Man... we had our chances to really make them tight and just couldn’t make the big shot to cut it to 4 or 5.
We are playing as if we’re more tired than they are. They are far more energetic. Far more gritty and hustling way more. And again, CP3 looks like an old man tonight.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Booker can be psyched out, unfortunately, and taken out of his game by dirty opponents. That mental toughness is something he needs to work on.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The Clippers are really good and with Kawhi they’d be the favorites.

this series isn’t going to easy they were down 0-2 twice in these playoffs there’s no give up in them and Lue is a damn good coach.

I think whoever wins this series is going to win it all both these teams are better than the teams in the East.

Suns are being bullied there just more physical and Booker is having a hard time dealing with it. Yes the mask I know but he was horrible in game 2 before the mask and nose stuff he’s struggling with Pat Bev on him. If we’re going to win he needs to play like a star
What I don’t get is Beverley is an overly aggressive player. You should be able to bait him into a bunch of stupid fouls if yikes make it a priority early. Make him back off by getting him in foul trouble. And sell the ish outta it.

Sunstroke

Veteran
Reaction score
72 hours ago media knuckleheads whom will remained unnamed but initials
start with Steven A. Smith said Booker was the next Kobe.
Are you 'effing' kidding me?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave