Clippers @ Suns Tuesday WCF game thread 6-22-2021 - Game 2

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty said this might be the loudest place he has ever been.

Duane Rankin
@DuaneRankin

"This might be the loudest place I've ever been in my career. It's just that loud. So what affected that, I don't know. But our fans give it up every single night, and it's just good to have them in the house, especially in those moments" Monty Williams on fans on Paul George FTs

11:26 PM · Jun 22, 2021·TweetDeck

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Now THIS I will take a sign of CP3 hope from Woj:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Let’s finish the quarter get the 2-0 lead then get the MVP of the league back in Game 3!

LET’S GO!!!
Who needs him at this point? The other Suns are stepping up. Save him for the finals. The clips are going down. ;)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who needs him at this point? The other Suns are stepping up. Save him for the finals. The clips are going down. ;)

I want Chris to win, to go to the Finals, on the court of the team he put on the map and then dumped his ass like yesterday’s trash.

He’s earned that moment. I want to see him burn down the house that kicked him out.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
  1. I’ve watched that lob play no less than 100 times already. Jae literally had a razor-thin margin of error on the inbound. Sharp pass
  2. Cam Payne is going to secure the bag this offseason. He’s playing his way out of our price range.
  3. Clippers should’ve won for all intense and purposes, but they stay being the Clips. Need CP3 back ASAP to make Lue think more. They’re close to taking a game from us
  4. I love Kawhi but I hope his knee stays f’d for a week or so.
  5. A win Thursday gives us a clear path to the championship
  6. Scott Foster can come visit my friend Bofa

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
  1. I’ve watched that lob play no less than 100 times already. Jae literally had a razor-thin margin of error on the inbound. Sharp pass
  2. Cam Payne is going to secure the bag this offseason. He’s playing his way out of our price range.
  3. Clippers should’ve won for all intense and purposes, but they stay being the Clips. Need CP3 back ASAP to make Lue think more. They’re close to taking a game from us

+1 to ALL OF THIS.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
That pass is incredibly difficult.

Looks like the defender recovered enough from that excellent screen by Booker to get first touch on the pass

Placed absolutely perfectly

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We were missing your posts!

Reactions: TJ

RockinDaMike

Veteran
Reaction score
Man that could have been one of the worst games ever in Suns playoff history with all the crazy calls and ended up one of the greatest ever. Scott Foster really wants to make this about himself.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Oh man. I don’t have anything to add to what’s already been said. I’ve rewatched that last 30 mins about 5 times (thank god for dvr I could skip all the timeouts and reviews). I can’t get enough of it.

This team just…I don’t have words. I hope they take care of business in game 3 and that CP is able to come back.

Let’s goooooooo!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Monty said this might be the loudest place he has ever been.

Duane Rankin
@DuaneRankin

"This might be the loudest place I've ever been in my career. It's just that loud. So what affected that, I don't know. But our fans give it up every single night, and it's just good to have them in the house, especially in those moments" Monty Williams on fans on Paul George FTs

11:26 PM · Jun 22, 2021·TweetDeck
Wilbon also said it was the loudest arena he’s ever been in tonight on Sportscenter.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose