Clippers @ Suns Tuesday WCF game thread 6-22-2021 - Game 2

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reminiscent of that Jay Triano out of bounds play from years ago. Who was the alley-oop thrown to? Jermaine O'Neal?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Paul George missed 2 free throws and tried to throw the ball away on a simple end bounds play. He was lucky replay bailed him out. He also drew the most questionable call for me on that play with booker. To me that’s a no call. Beverly oversold the missed foul. It was a foul, but he flopped. I wish they wouldn’t go back and review that type of play. Great play to end the game. The suns deserved it!

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Just watched the final sequence again.

It was Cousins with the push to the chest of Booker.

On the lob, the clock started fair on the touch and the ball is still in the net with .6 still on the clock and Ayton in contact with the rim

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Still stunned that we came out on the right side of some BS reffing there at the end! Hell yessss. That play at the end… just wow :cheers:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reminiscent of that Jay Triano out of bounds play from years ago. Who was the alley-oop thrown to? Jermaine O'Neal?

Bender to Tyson Chandler against the Bucks, I think. I know that's who was involved but not positive about the opponent.