Reaction score
0-15 in last 15
2-29 in last 31
5-38 in last 43

23 straight road losses (MLB record)
15 straight losses (Team record)
13 and 15 game losing streaks IN THE LAST 5 WEEKS
20-51 record, the worst in MLB

Yes, Torey, I think we're all getting tired of it.

91 games to go.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
0-15 in last 15
2-29 in last 31
5-38 in last 43

23 straight road losses (MLB record)
15 straight losses (Team record)
13 and 15 game losing streaks IN THE LAST 5 WEEKS
20-51 record, the worst in MLB

Yes, Torey, I think we're all getting tired of it.

91 games to go.

It seems so much worse when you read it than just watching it unfold day to day. Just brutal.

I wonder if Hazen wasn't on LOA if Torey would already be gone. Torey is probably a good guy but his usefulness to the team is over and may be causing more harm the longer he is involved.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I have been a Torey supporter mostly because I believed he was getting as many wins as he could considering the roster and our payroll. But this year that is not the case. They will probably keep him this year as they have to pay him anyway. But I think it is time to shake things up and see what happens. How much worse could it be?

We certainly aren't going to fire Hazen anytime soon but just look what James Jones and Monty Williams have done for the Suns. It can be done.

Last edited:

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have been a Torey supported mostly because I believed he was getting as many wins as he could considering the roster and our payroll. But this year that is not the case. They will probably keep him this year as they have to pay him anyway. But I think it is time to shake things up and see what happens. How much worse could it be?

I really don't think it could be much worse.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I saw a clip of Buehler walking off the mound and holy moly at the crowd. Never seen it that bad.
Coming out of a pandemic quarantine helped early attendance numbers but eventually no one is going to pay good money to see a Single A team on it's way to challenging for single season loss record in MLB history.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure there are some AAA teams that could have won a game by now, this is absurd .

Reaction score
Hey guys- I hope someone sees this who knows- why do the guys make that “talking finger gesture” after a hit? Does it mean small ball?

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey guys- I hope someone sees this who knows- why do the guys make that “talking finger gesture” after a hit? Does it mean small ball?

Given this season, it probably means they are shocked they actually hit the ball.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose