Arizona Diamondbacks @ SF Giants series June (whoops) 14 - June 17. 2021

Bobster

All Star
Reaction score
It looked like they had a chance to win game 1 - the Giants squandered a lot of scoring opportunities early on and I thought it might be the Diamondbacks' night, but alas....

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This team is just horrible. 7-0 lead and they blow it with a grand slam...

Azjose86

Veteran
Reaction score
I've refused to watch this team this year. It started by them settling by keeping the entire coaching staff intact and doing nothing to change the trajectory of Torey getting worse every year. They've become complacent and the record finally caught up to them.
Torey's constant changing of batting orders and rotating players around doesn't give players an opportunity to get in a groove. Many times we've seen it where a player is heating up and then gets benched or moved around the lineup.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've refused to watch this team this year. It started by them settling by keeping the entire coaching staff intact and doing nothing to change the trajectory of Torey getting worse every year. They've become complacent and the record finally caught up to them.
Torey's constant changing of batting orders and rotating players around doesn't give players an opportunity to get in a groove. Many times we've seen it where a player is heating up and then gets benched or moved around the lineup.
It doesn't matter the order of the line-up, most of the players don't have the talent to be in the majors.
The front office is horrible. Do you guys remember this guy?
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Of course they gave up on him way too early.

Azjose86

Veteran
Reaction score
It doesn't matter the order of the line-up, most of the players don't have the talent to be in the majors.
The front office is horrible. Do you guys remember this guy?
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Of course they gave up on him way too early.

No doubt. The problem starts at the top. But if they don't seem to care or invest into real talent. Then why should I invest time into the team.

Who knows. Maybe if they suck enough, they can use it as an excuse to move to Vegas.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As I recall Gallen had forearm issues? I never say this but I am not sure I wouldn't have shut him down for the year given the putrid excrement team this is.

Not saying I would have shut him down but I think I would have given it serious consideration. Last thing we need is to top off this season with the best pitcher on the team aggravating the injury or even making it worse.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man this is just getting unreal. Is it a good sign when you're in the middle of June and you know your favorite baseball team has just as much of a chance to play in the Super Bowl as it does in the World Series?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder how many DBacks’ fans are hoping for a loss today just to set some kind of record this year. (Or for changes to be made).

I guess if one is going to do something, may as well set the record.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose