Day 3 of Mini Camp June 10, 2021

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I have to admit, this talk does concern me a bit.
This baseball talk, along with the Faze Clan stuff leads me to believe that maybe football is not as much a priority as we think it is for him.
You never hear this talk from guys like Brady, Rodgers, Wilson or even the younger guys like Mahommes/Allen/Jackson for that matter. However, I don't follow Mahommes or the other younger guys as much as I do Kyler, so who knows.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This baseball talk, along with the Faze Clan stuff leads me to believe that maybe football is not as much a priority as we think it is for him.
You never hear this talk from guys like Brady, Rodgers, Wilson or even the younger guys like Mahommes/Allen/Jackson for that matter. However, I don't follow Mahommes or the other younger guys as much as I do Kyler, so who knows.

Much ado about nothing.

Why would Brady, Rogers, Mahomes, Allen, Jackson talk about baseball? they weren't drafted in the MLB first round.

And Wilson talked about his baseball dream when he first came into the League, and he wasn't a first-round pick in baseball.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Brady, Rodgers and Wilson spend their off time with celebrity women, I think Kyler's interests are much safer choices.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Brady, Rodgers and Wilson spend their off time with celebrity women, I think Kyler's interests are much safer choices.

Having a solid and stable relationship is the best for an athlete
Beside that with his money, and fame i would prefer having around someone else then these faze guys

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
> Says younger guys don’t do a certain thing

> Then says he doesn’t follow what the younger guys do

lol

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just more manufactured BS to worry about....don't worry be happy !