Suns updates and discussion for the 2020-21 season

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Its really cool to see former Suns hyping the Suns on social media. There wasn't a nice thing to be said about the organization by former players prior to James Jones arrival and promotion.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
And even piggybacking on each other compliments.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish Richaun Holmes was still with the Suns backing up Ayton.

He will be a a free agent but the Suns can't offer him a starting job or the contract he will want.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dagnabbit... we’re going to win this ****** this year!!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

crowders got to be careful. How many Ts do you get in the playoffs before a suspension? I think if he gets 3 more he’s gonzo for a game. Cant have that right now.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This quote gives some insight as to how James Jones views the importance of developing the young players already on the roster.

By AP via Arizona Sports:

“I took this job saying this would be a challenge for me to help young guys who are here in Phoenix, trying their hardest to see success and to live their dream,” Jones, a three-time NBA champion as a player in Miami and Cleveland, said recently on former NBA guard Rex Chapman’s podcast. “That became my motivation. So, when we started the work of changing the culture, it was more like, ‘Hey, this isn’t about us going to try and find the players that can get us back. It’s about taking the players we have and helping them move forward.’”

https://arizonasports.com/story/268...win-awaits-for-a-gm-perhaps-suns-james-jones/

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So are we still on track for Game 1 of the WCF on Sunday? That would make for a nice Father's Day.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So are we still on track for Game 1 of the WCF on Sunday? That would make for a nice Father's Day.

I think that only happens if either the Jazz or Clips win in 6. Game 7 would be Sun. Even if they do win in 6, that would be a quick turnaround time for the next series.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think that only happens if either the Jazz or Clips win in 6. Game 7 would be Sun. Even if they do win in 6, that would be a quick turnaround time for the next series.

OK, I can hope I guess. Pretty boring waiting for the next game!

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
OK, I can hope I guess. Pretty boring waiting for the next game!

Yeah but it gives Paul a lot of rest, which is fine by me. My only concern would be losing the momentum they’ve built up with a prolonged wait.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I understand it, if the Clippers-Jazz series ends on Friday in six games, the WCF starts on Sunday.

If the series goes seven games it starts on Tuesday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA