Nuggets @ Suns Wednesday Playoff game thread 6-9-2021 - Game 2

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You expect Barkley to praise defense? Doesn't matter what team it is, its not happening.

Other than than a Suns media thing he did pumping up the team I'm disappointed with Charles.

He could give this Suns team more credit.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We had control the first half and pushed to 10 at half. Then exploded all over them to start the third and didn’t look back. Had a 31 point lead at one point. Put in scrubs with over 6 minutes left. Book never touched the court in the 4th quarter.

Thats what I want to hear. Thats how I think they can plan every night. Thanks man.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fans were WILD tonight!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

This is amazing.

Do you guys remember during the Barkley runs when they used to drape that HUGE Jersey on the statue of the Phoenix outside Houston’s at 24th and Camelback? Someone needs to resurrect that!

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man Malone really throws his team under the bus in his post games.

Game 1: our guys are soft
Game 2: our guys weren’t focused. Lot of guys played really bad.

Exactly what I was thinking. It obviously didn’t get their attention the first time maybe a different approach is in order. As a could be you have to take the blame for losses and give the credit when you win. At least when your speaking publicly. IMHO

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well...if you say so. I still want ya to partake. But you gotta do what ya gotta do! ;)

I do but most games I watched we didn’t win and I didn’t watch many. These playoff wins sound exciting.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Exactly what I was thinking. It obviously didn’t get their attention the first time maybe a different approach is in order. As a could be you have to take the blame for losses and give the credit when you win. At least when your speaking publicly. IMHO
Yup. I was surprised he called them soft publicly the first time. But again tonight? If I’m his team I’m thinking, “hey ********, maybe we need a different strategy!”

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul on the crowd noise.

Latest posts

Members online