Nuggets @ Suns Wednesday Playoff game thread 6-9-2021 - Game 2

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Second solid game off the bench by Saric. He continues to gain confidence and really makes that second unit unstoppable and Ayton keeps up this play and we can beat ANYONE.

I agree. If both Saric and Ayton are playing well, we are going to be very tough to beat.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Second solid game off the bench by Saric. He continues to gain confidence and really makes that second unit unstoppable and Ayton keeps up this play and we can beat ANYONE.
Yup. Not just scoring. Just making heady plays. THAT was super Dario.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus. Come on TNT. We are getting just NO love. Denver didnt lay an egg.

WE CRUSHED THEM.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man I’m tired of this BS

Ernie: How much of this is good Phoenix defense

Charles and Kenny: *silence* uuuuh

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that’s exactly what I just yelled

What the hell man. Seriously what more do we need to do

In the immortal words of Cleveland Indian’s Catcher Jake Taylor:

Win the whole freaking thing!

Last edited:

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I think TNT doesn't want to just come out and say it looks like this series is one-sided.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is it safe to come out? How did we do? I mean I know we won but did we control the game? Had a lead and just kept matching them bucket for bucket? Did we just run away with the game? Was our win margin just increased during garbage time?

You must be registered for see images attach

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly....I'm surprised no one on set brought up this crowd again. They are clearly feeding off that energy on the court.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it safe to come out? How did we do? I mean I know we won but did we control the game? Had a lead and just kept matching them bucket for bucket? Did we just run away with the game? Was our win margin just increased during garbage time?

The Suns played CRUSHING defense and Denver kept shooting threes.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Germz. You were right friend. You can never watch another game again! :D:p

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ANNIHILATION

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

We had control the first half and pushed to 10 at half. Then exploded all over them to start the third and didn’t look back. Had a 31 point lead at one point. Put in scrubs with over 6 minutes left. Book never touched the court in the 4th quarter.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching Monty presser. Talking about Ayton having a growth moment being able to rebound from two early fouls and coming back and playing strong and smart.