Arizona State Basketball 2020-21

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Christopher will declare for NBA Draft.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taeshon Cherry is transferring to Grand Canyon University.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don’t think Christopher is making a good decision. But then again, has staying helped any devil improve their draft status under Hurley?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marcus Bagley to declare for 2021 NBA Draft. He reportedly has not hired an agent.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns Devils add transfer guard Marreon Jackson.

By Michelle Gardner Arizona Republic:

The 6-foot-1 guard from Cleveland, Ohio averaged a team-high 18.1 points, 6.1 rebounds and 5.9 assists in 30 games for a team that went 21-19 overall and 15-4 in the Mid-American Conference. He was the conference player of the year

Jackson tallied a season best of 31 points against Kent State. It was one of 11 games in which he scored 20 points or more. He had seven double-doubles and two triple-doubles, the most notable being a showing against Ball State in which he registered 29 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...s-toledo-transfer-marreon-jackson/7143526002/

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get Christopher and Bagley. Both are a long way off from being NBA material and both missed a lot of games last year to hone their craft. But maybe that's why they declared - to get some $ before possibly injuring themselves severely in college.

We figured Christopher would be a one and done, but he only played in 15 games and Bagley looked out of control and missed like 11 games.

Oh well. I wish them luck.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't get Christopher and Bagley. Both are a long way off from being NBA material and both missed a lot of games last year to hone their craft. But maybe that's why they declared - to get some $ before possibly injuring themselves severely in college.

We figured Christopher would be a one and done, but he only played in 15 games and Bagley looked out of control and missed like 11 games.

Oh well. I wish them luck.

For all the hype, I was not impressed with Christopher.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devils add transfer guard D.J. Horne from Illinois State.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Presently there are 10 newcomers to the program.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://247sports.com/college/arizo...rt3WMz6BR62yAMK_KWHOe2bM2rsWBwWGaNAGtsyjuRjyA

Kentucky assistant Joel Justus to join Hurley staff at ASU :cheers::sparky:

Justus spent seven total seasons with Kentucky under coach John Calipari, serving as director of analytics in his first year, special assistant to the head coach in his second, followed by five seasons as an assistant coach. Over his career, Justus was credited with the development of several of Kentucky’s recent successful players, including NBA first-round picks Bam Adebayo, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Keldon Johnson, Tyler Herro, Immanuel Quickley and Tyrese Maxey.

Justus was also listed as the primary recruiter for several of the Wildcats’ top-ranked prospects over the last few years, including Johnson, Quickley, Brandon Boston Jr., Devin Askew and Johnny Juzang, who had a standout NCAA Tournament in his first season at UCLA. He also helped Kentucky secure its two top-30 prospects in its 2021 class, power forwards Daimion Collins and Bryce Hopkins.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remy Martin will pursue NBA.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remy Martin will transfer to Kansas if the NBA draft doesn't work out.

I'm glad it's not Arizona which I heard mentioned. That would have been awkward.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Remy Martin will transfer to Kansas if the NBA draft doesn't work out.

I'm glad it's not Arizona which I heard mentioned. That would have been awkward.

I’m surprised Kansas is interested in him. I see him an undisciplined. Wouldn’t fit him with a Kansas program.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m surprised Kansas is interested in him. I see him an undisciplined. Wouldn’t fit him with a Kansas program.

The Sun Devils have beat Kansas at least a couple of times with Martin. That could have something to do with it. Also the discipline could be good for him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose