Arizona Approves Ballpark Sales Tax to Fund Chase Field Renovation

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Azjose86

Veteran
Reaction score
Just move them to Vegas already. They're constantly wanting tax payers to pay for their fancy stadiums, while the owners collect millions every year.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
But isn't the tax only on things sold at the ballpark? If so, that's fine with me.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
But isn't the tax only on things sold at the ballpark? If so, that's fine with me.
Maybe tickets as well? Unless they become a perennial playoff team there won't be a lot of fans at games to buy stuff especially at increased prices.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Maybe tickets as well? Unless they become a perennial playoff team there won't be a lot of fans at games to buy stuff especially at increased prices.
Fine with me. Let the people who go to the games pay for the stadium. Makes sense. If I go to game I'll pay my 10%.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't think for a minute that there will be no general fund monies going to this as well. Same as the Cards stadium. It's was sold as a hotel and car rental tax and its was but general fund monies also went to it.

It is still a tax being orchestrated by a Republican legislature who all ran on lower taxes and is going to billionaire owner. Doesn't matter who pays it. And before anyone freaks out, this is the reality.