Suns @ Celtics Thursday game thread 4-22-2021

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thursday the Suns play the second of back-to-back games this time against the Celtics in Boston.

This will be the third game of their five game road trip with the Nets and Knicks yet to come.

Celtics are 31-27 and 8-2 in their last ten games although they lost to the Bulls on Monday.

Suns are 42-16 and have won the first two games of their Eastern Conference trip.

The game will be televised on Bally Sports Arizona.

It's another 4 p.m. Arizona start time.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No injury report for the Suns. We won't likely know anything until tomorrow.

This was the last information regarding Jae Crowder.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is some injury information about the Celtics.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol I'm still recovering from that 76ers almost miracle shot miss by embid....

This will be a very hard 1 to win sure the player's are exhausted from tough 76ers and bucks gm traveling

Hope the right suns team shows up fingers crossed

Also hope ayton continues his solid play and the good saric returns...

Go suns!!!

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Third game in 4 nights. One was an OT game and last night was a very physical game against Philly. The starters are probably beat down.

this might be a game I rest CP3 and take my chances for a loss. The bench is going to be more rested and the starters are not going to be fresh anyway.

Give Galloway and ETwan some burn tonight. We might lose, but

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Third game in 4 nights. One was an OT game and last night was a very physical game against Philly. The starters are probably beat down.

this might be a game I rest CP3 and take my chances for a loss. The bench is going to be more rested and the starters are not going to be fresh anyway.

Is smih available? Would like to see him get least couple min yea i like galloway very quick accurate release is he in dog house? For some reason

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think we lose this game. Team has to be tired. Expect to see a lot of 3 point misses. I’d throw a lot of turnovers in there too if it weren’t for the fact that Paul is just so damn locked-in right now. A 9.57/0.43 assist/turnover ratio over 7 ain’t no joke! Think about that fir a second, for every single turnover Paul has handed out 22.3 assists. Absurd. I’m surprised that’s not getting more play around the league.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we lose this game. Team has to be tired. Expect to see a lot of 3 point misses. I’d throw a lot of turnovers in there too if it weren’t for the fact that Paul is just so damn locked-in right now. A 9.57/0.43 assist/turnover ratio over 7 ain’t no joke! Think about that fir a second, for every single turnover Paul has handed out 22.3 assists. Absurd. I’m surprised that’s not getting more play around the league.

I agree about Chris Paul but I'm not thinking about losing, at least that's not my mindset.

Celtics will be down some players. Still no word on Jae Crowder.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the injury report for the Celtics.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns having two players with ankle sprains in a condensed road trip is not good news.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Suns having two players with ankle sprains in a condensed road trip is not good news.

Maybe we see Frank tonight with Crowder out. Again. I think we should rest CP3 tonight, maybe Book too. It's likely a loss, but our bench is capable of winning a game like this.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Maybe we see Frank tonight with Crowder out. Again. I think we should rest CP3 tonight, maybe Book too. It's likely a loss, but our bench is capable of winning a game like this.
Book isn't going to rest on a night he's playing in an arena where he once scored 70. No way.

If Dario is out then Frank will definitely play.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish the Suns would be more clear about Nader's status. It continues to conjure up memories of Oubre's and Warren's last season with the Suns.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

on a back to back and 3rd game in 4 nights, I won’t shed a tear if Jaylen Brown can’t play.

would be great to jump out to a 3-0 start on the 7 game death match, especially with a couple days off after tonight before a Brooklyn/Knicks double dip to end the trip.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns have cut themselves short of big men all season. It's my greatest frustration with the way the team is built.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

If pauls plays over 30 min every game and the Suns sweep the East. They are trying to make a statement for some reason. Do we have some egos

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
on a back to back and 3rd game in 4 nights, I won’t shed a tear if Jaylen Brown can’t play.

would be great to jump out to a 3-0 start on the 7 game death match, especially with a couple days off after tonight before a Brooklyn/Knicks double dip to end the trip.

This is where I am at. This is a winnable game especially if Jaylen Brown is out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose