P2 says goodbye to Arizona

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I think about the beginning, you want to know what I really think about?

My OG’s.

Rashad Johnson and Larry, who’s been there forever. Adrian Wilson, Darnell Dockett, Joey Porter, Richard Marshall. All of those guys were way older than me and had more years in the league under their belt. They took me under their wing and showed me the ropes of how to be a pro — how to study, how to practice, how to come to work, how to handle your business.

My journey starts there with those guys, especially Darnell and Joey — on my ass.

I was on the same side of the ball as them, so those guys were always on me. Just cracking jokes and giving me a hard time. That’s how they showed love. But they really looked out for me.
Legacy by Patrick Peterson | NFL (theplayerstribune.com)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mean the guy who got rid of Calais, Karlos, and Dockett isn't well liked by the guy who loved those guys?

to be fair docket was done. It was 100% the right decision. And He did bring Dansby back :)

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like he needed time to get through his feelings of disappointment with everything, which is completely normal when you have your life wrapped into a community.. I surely wasn't disappointed with the way he handled that farewell. Thanks for the good times...Good luck PP! On to your next adventure..

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to be fair docket was done. It was 100% the right decision. And He did bring Dansby back :)

Agreed but that is where the "Snakes" thing started.

I am sure Keim makes promises and then gets checked by Michael

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
was surprised how sentimental he was about leaving. Appreciated that. I've never had to make multimillion dollar decisions based on sunshine but its cool that leaving the desert is weighing on him even if he's going to make millions more in Minnesota

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kudos to him. If you find fault with what he said, I find fault with you. 100% class right there. Good luck to him. Hopefully he retires a Cardinal.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
What does that have to do with getting ragged on when playing poorly?
He was ragged on when playing great for not being a good tackler.

I don't remember people ragging on Larry much last year when he was playing terrible.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose