Kings @ Suns Thursday game thread 4-15-2021

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
People were pissed that we did little before the trade deadline, but it’s hard to find many players who’ve been more impactful for their new team than Torrey Craig.
This is true. Did not expect so much from him.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
yeah. He’s been a great pickup. Great energy guy, runs the floor well, brings a little more pop and athleticism to the team.
He's a better basketball player than I expected. I was expecting a guy with some athleticism that can knock down some open shots, but he is a hooper. Can comfortably put the ball on the floor to attack the basket or bringing the ball up in transition after a steal or rebound and attack before the defense is set. Certainly more skilled and versatile than I was expecting.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's a better basketball player than I expected. I was expecting a guy with some athleticism that can knock down some open shots, but he is a hooper. Can comfortably put the ball on the floor to attack the basket or bringing the ball up in transition after a steal or rebound and attack before the defense is set. Certainly more skilled and versatile than I was expecting.

agreed. He’s also got some junkyard dog in him. Not afraid to go to the rack and is really good at adjusting midair for buckets when defenders go up.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The one thing I'm noticing more and more is his rebounding skill.
Yup. His ability to keep the ball alive. At one point down the stretch while it was still tight he waded into the middle and tipped a rebound to a teammate to keep possession. Those plays are crucial.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yup. His ability to keep the ball alive. At one point down the stretch while it was still tight he waded into the middle and tipped a rebound to a teammate to keep possession. Those plays are crucial.

He has great instincts and is somewhat sneaky getting into position, along with his timing he can grab some boards for sure. he's just a solid guy and plays poised a lot of the time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose