The Draft - Surprise 1st round players

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
S Richie Grant... Some view him as top single high FS. I could see him sneaking into the end of the first

LB Jamin Davis. Very high ceiling

WR Rondale Moore. I can see Saints or Chiefs loving him

I thought about Jamin Davis too. I think he's better than the media have him ranked, but also quite a lot of teams need ILB quite badly.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kelvin Joseph. Solid corner. Was a 4* coming out of high school, chose LSU, played quite a bit his freshman year, then transferred to Kentucky, sat out a year, then started this past season at Kentucky. Wouldn't break my heart if we get him in the 2nd round.

Another kid I quite like later is Ambry Thomas. Had a nice pro day. Ran a 4.35 with a great VJ and BJ. Only started one year and sat out last year so limited tape but if there in the 5th could be a steal.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I once saw a man actually bend over to pick up a penny which was laying on the sidewalk. He sprained his back while bending to pick it up. I have never forgotten that. It sort of sums up my life as an NFL draft pundit.

Thus, I will suggest the following: There will be no C, RB, or S drafted in R1. More WRs than QBs will be drafted in R1. And finally, the first Cardinal's pick will leave us all scratching our heads.

I will let you in on one of our government's top secrets, but only if you swear to not tell anyone ...... Dust bunnies are really aliens from outside our solar system, who have come here to collect samples of our earwax during the night while we sleep. The government is not sure why they want it, but suspect it may be some sort of supplement to their diet.

So that's why my ears get itchy at night sometimes. Sure explains it.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Many report it because it's the "buzz" out of the SF camp but don't really believe it.

I think it was nonsense just because they went to watch Mac Jones, as anyone in the QB hunt would. Now they went to see Fields it's "Oh Fields is the guy".

If Shanny went to watch Beyonce then Beyonce would be the QBOTH.

Lazy media inventing stories.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Another kid I quite like later is Ambry Thomas. Had a nice pro day. Ran a 4.35 with a great VJ and BJ. Only started one year and sat out last year so limited tape but if there in the 5th could be a steal.

This year more than any, I'm drafting elite traits over anything else.

At least you know the guy you're getting is a good athlete.