Jazz @ Suns Wednesday game thread 4-7-2021

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul is really growing on me. He tried to high five Mitchell after he missed a clutch free throw.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris Paul is really growing on me. He tried to high five Mitchell after he missed a clutch free throw.

Ha ha!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devin Booker on Clippers game tomorrow... "Let's get it."

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i love Chris Paul. And I love Mitchell’s reaction. CP3 obviously got under his skin there.

The Jazz don’t scare me if we play them in the playoffs. Of all the top teams in the West, they’re the team I MOST want to see if we get to the WCF.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i love Chris Paul. And I love Mitchell’s reaction. CP3 obviously got under his skin there.

The Jazz don’t scare me if we play them in the playoffs. Of all the top teams in the West, they’re the team I MOST want to see if we get to the WCF.

It was fun stuff. I missed it in live action.

Jazz do a lot of floppy foul things and get away with it. The West is so tough.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ayton was HUGE tonight. Could see he was totally engaged and locked in. Usually plays terrible against bigger centere but tonight he really outplayed Gobert. Elite defense and rebounding.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our backcourt:

64 PTS, 12 AST, 8 REB, 2 STL

DAMN!

P.S. if Crowder had taken one more stupid shot I might have had a heart attack.

Statement win by the team. Especially, down the stretch when Utah took the lead. No panic.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Great win. Booker couldn't shoot, Bridges was in foul trouble, Crowder couldn't shoot, yet they pulled it off. I was really impressed with Ayton tonight. Paul and Cam did a great job as well, but Ayton really stood out to me. He was all effort tonight. I haven't looked at the stats, but the eye test tells me that he outplayed Gobert tonight, and it wasn't really close.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Chris Paul was amazing.

huge cam from cam with saric, crowder and bridges struggling.

book has just crumbled down the stretch of some games as of late. Disturbing that monty keeps letting him iso if he’s hunting step back threes when we just need a single point.

Ayton’s defense was fantastic. I could swear he had more than 3 blocks. His hands were off the charts embarrassing again.

craig has really been more than we could reasonably expect.

I really don’t understand Carter’s run lately. He is COMPLETELY useless on offense. Did a single poster believe either of his wide open 3s were going to drop?

this was a huge huge win, but I think both coaches went brain fart down the stretch with nothing but book v Mitchell hero ball. If I were Utah I’d have gone to bogdanvich a few times down the stretch.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our backcourt:

64 PTS, 12 AST, 8 REB, 2 STL

DAMN!

P.S. if Crowder had taken one more stupid shot I might have had a heart attack.

Statement win by the team. Especially, down the stretch when Utah took the lead. No panic.

that last point is what impressed me the most. They went down 5, but didn’t get down on themselves and kept pushing until they got the lead back. That’s the sign of a team that truly believes they belong in the title contender conversation.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's mind blowing how good this team is and how rapid they've turned it around. Before the year I think most here were optimistic that this team would take 'the next step' and be fighting for a 6, 7 or 8 seed. Instead we skipped a few rungs of the ladder, currently a 1.5 games out of having the best record in the entire league.

Several of these guys were on a team that won 19 games in 2019, this team's current winning percentage would put them with the 4th best record in franchise history if it was an 82 game season.

BTW, with a third of the season yet to be played, we clinched a winning record tonight.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

His personality is a lot like Danny Ainge or Raja Bell. Guys you loooooove if they play for your team and man... do they annoy the hell out of you if not.

A fun type of antagonist and very unlike a player like Markieff Morris or that beady eyed poo head Grayson Allen... guys you hate even when they play for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA