Larry Fitzgerald is a free agent

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol same actually fitz would still be ok fot 3rd 5 type catches and run blocking but if he rerires best Cardinal ever imo kurt num 2

agreed, I just assumed the team made a statement or a tweet or something. will be shocking if he signs elsewhere.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I feel like the AJ Green signing was based on knowledge of him either not coming back or completely retiring. I hope that was on him

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Selfishly, I want his last game to be in a stadium full of fans. Call my sentimental, but to go out after the year of empty stadiums and fake audience noise, I'd like to see him go out in front of fans.
My fear is that he’d be 50 before that happens:(

Waysouth

Veteran
Reaction score
Larry should do one more favor for the Cards and sign a FA contract with another team. If he did and had a decent year, right now the Cards could be looking at 3 comp picks next year.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say HIGHLY unlikely he's coming back to us. Lots of reasons but from just a roster standpoint most teams expect their 4th WR to play special teams, on the Cards we know D Hop isn't going to, highly unlikely Kirk or Green is going to and Larry sure isn't.

My guess is the Cards think Fitz isn't coming back so they went and got Green

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lol watch him go to bucs or chiefs 1yr for sbowl... shot
That's exactly what I was thinking. I think he would make a good tight end but at what cost? We still need a #1 CB so there may be a trade in the works & we need money for that. SK is good at making trades but sucks at drafting players lol.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
In the below podcast, Gregg Rosenthal mentions Florio's comments that Cardinals don't want Larry back. Around 20+ min mark or so....
Does anyone know where and when Florio said that?

https://castbox.fm/vb/365116322

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk