Who could the Suns add to the roster that would help?

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And the other half? You know... this IS a good shooting team.

and you count tonight as a shoot the lights out game... where they went 12-30. That’s not shooting the lights out.

They shot 57% from the field, with a lot of midrange and long 2s.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats why we need the Sunserdome. That has to be the best idea Cheese has ever had.

I'd expand it a little and allow all banned posters to contribute to it.

The days of people thinking SlinSlin was a troll and a detriment to the Suns board are long behind us.
Takes a bow...

SUNSERDOME! TWO TROLLS ENTER! NO TROLLS LEAVE!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Just driving home the point he is a troll. Some posters were somehow mistaken of the fact.

We have had the best record in the NBA over the last 2 months, he comes back and does nothing but rip the team in each post. I don't get how anyone doesn't see his posting for what it is.
How many votes were against reinstatement? Believe me we all know he’s a troll. But everyone is letting him bait you and you engage...

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
For those calling me a troll, I am not the one flinging personal insults.

I am merely pointing out a fatal flaw in the way the roster is constructed.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They shot 57% from the field, with a lot of midrange and long 2s.

again, put your money where your mouth is. Suns make the playoffs, you’re banned forever. Suns don’t make the playoffs, I’m banned for ever.

put up or shut up.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Your first sentence is accurate, your second is pure BS. Our roster isn't perfect but you're making a mountain out of a molehill and doing so repeatedly. Now, I'm not into name calling but, when you do that, your behavior is absolutely troll-ish.

We all know we could use an upgrade at the four spot but most teams have a starting position they wish they could upgrade.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

all you’re doing is trashing the team. Even after a 22 point win. And that’s all you ever do. That is the definition of a troll.

again... Suns miss the playoffs, I’m banned forever. Suns make the playoffs, you’re banned forever. Put up or shut up. What’s it going to be?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Thats why we need the Sunsderdome. That has to be the best idea Cheese has ever had.

I'd expand it a little and allow all banned posters to contribute to it.

The days of people thinking SlinSlin was a troll and a detriment to the Suns board are long behind us.
Ooh you might have something there . . . a thread to which banned posters are confined. Like the phantom zone in Superman.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
all you’re doing is trashing the team. Even after a 22 point win. And that’s all you ever do. That is the definition of a troll.

again... Suns miss the playoffs, I’m banned forever. Suns make the playoffs, you’re banned forever. Put up or shut up. What’s it going to be?
Dude let it go

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Your first sentence is accurate, your second is pure BS. Our roster isn't perfect but you're making a mountain out of a molehill and doing so repeatedly. Now, I'm not into name calling but, when you do that, your behavior is absolutely troll-ish.

We all know we could use an upgrade at the four spot but most teams have a starting position they wish they could upgrade.

What actual 4 do we have on our roster, period?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

In 90's basketball, probably none. In today's game, we have Saric, Kaminsky, Cameron and Crowder. And Saric, Kaminsky and Crowder have all played games at the 4 spot before they ended up in Phoenix. It would be nice if we had a 90's style PF on our roster but we have at least 4 players that can play that spot in this era of the NBA.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

put up or shut up.

Suns make the playoffs, you’re gone forever. And vice versa for me. What’s it going to be?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
should we make a bet? Suns don’t make the playoffs, you’re banned forever. Same on my end if they miss the playoffs.

either put your money where your mouth is or just give up the sky is falling crap already.

I don't like this bet.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm already afraid to look at the D backs forum...hes the same over there too.
Torey Torey Torey...Paul Paul Paul..blah blah blah

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
internet tough guy here

not an Internet tough guy. I’m not saying I can beat him up or anything. I just want to see if he reAlly believes the crap he spews all the time or if he just gets off on trolling. Simple as that.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm already afraid to look at the D backs forum...hes the same over there too.
Torey Torey Torey...Paul Paul Paul..blah blah blah

at least he’s got reason to bitch over there. That franchise has sucked for years. But to be such a killjoy for the Suns in their best year in a decade is just beyond lame.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
not an Internet tough guy. I’m not saying I can beat him up or anything. I just want to see if he reAlly believes the crap he spews all the time or if he just gets off on trolling. Simple as that.
I mean I can answer this one for you, it's the latter. His trolling is only made effective by people that respond to it.

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
Relying on three point shooting to win is dangerous in the playoffs. Luckily the suns also rely on a very good defense and an effective bench.

It's no secret we need a PF especially with Ayton's inconsistent play but we need the right PF, a guy who can score, Play defense and fit with the team chemistry. Not easy to find especially with the limited trade assets.