Bruce Arians

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wish arians would have came back to coach cards instead of kingsbury

In a alternate universe if arians came back to cards wonder if cards would have murray or allan since arians likes the pocket passer big arm qb

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I always go back to the "What if we would have drafted Derek Carr? I think We would still have BA and we would be a consistent playoff team.

I would like to see Buffalo win it all since that town deserves it...but my 2nd choice would be BA and TB winning it and both retiring.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah... I still love BA, even though I thought his stubbornness earned his way out the door.

But dude gave us the most successful three years ever and I’ve got nothing but love for the guy and it would be awesome to see him win it all.

by the same token, would be great to see Mahommes get number two and start building himself into THE guy to beat moving forward. Every league is better with at least one heavyweight who you either get to see continued greatness or surprisingly defeated.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yeah... I still love BA, even though I thought his stubbornness earned his way out the door.

But dude gave us the most successful three years ever and I’ve got nothing but love for the guy and it would be awesome to see him win it all.

by the same token, would be great to see Mahommes get number two and start building himself into THE guy to beat moving forward. Every league is better with at least one heavyweight who you either get to see continued greatness or surprisingly defeated.

Rodgers vs Mahomes would be like watching two dragons do battle.

we’ll be stuck with Brady vs Josh Allen and the game will end 9-6.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anyone who has ever been to Tampa would root for the Pack. Also IMO Brady is the goat but who wants him or BA to win a ring? Not I!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave