Bruce Arians

Paso Fino

Veteran
Reaction score
Seeing Arians and Todd Bowles certainly brings back memories. Its hard to see him with his mask and head piece. He surely has plenty of communications gear both front and back. It looks like he hasn't lost weight.

It seems incredible that Arians and Bowles would be together with another team featuring Tom Brady as the QB. I like it. Particularly since the Cardinals situation now is rather depressing with another wasted year probably ahead.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It's hard for me to decide whom to cheer for in the NFC Championship game. I'm a huge Arians fan, but Tom Brady is execrable in basically every way.

On the other hand, I'm a huge Aaron Rodgers fan, but Packers shareholders and fans can eat a bag of dinks.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's hard for me to decide whom to cheer for in the NFC Championship game. I'm a huge Arians fan, but Tom Brady is execrable in basically every way.

On the other hand, I'm a huge Aaron Rodgers fan, but Packers shareholders and fans can eat a bag of dinks.
Really?
He looks like a very good dude

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Easy one for me. I'll be rooting for the pack.
Don't want to see Arians or Brady in another superbowl.
I do miss Todd Bowles. I just love how his defenses fly to the ball. Just makes me realize even more how bad our Vance Joseph defense is.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I do miss Todd Bowles. I just love how his defenses fly to the ball. Just makes me realize even more how bad our Vance Joseph defense is.

Bowles makes Vance look like Div 2 defensive coordinator

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I too have no desire to see Arians win a SB rooting for Buffao big time...

Ragnar

Veteran
Reaction score
My thought has always been that Bruce Arians came to the Cards and Andy Reid went to the Chiefs at the same time,Reid’s still with the Chiefs,Arians said nahhh I’m retiring.....and ditched the Cards....then as soon as the smoke cleared ran lickity spilt to the Bucs..
Here’s hoping the Pack hands him his Hat. Lol

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Really?
He looks like a very good dude

Trump guy.
Kisses his tween son on the mouth.
Pushes fake science on his teammates.
Why does he have more hair now than he did 5 years ago...?

I'm extremely ready for Tom Brady to fork off forever, although that's tempered by the fact that I would love to have Bruce Arians give a DGAF presser after winning the freaking Super Bowl.

Also, screw Antonio Brown.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seeing Arians and Todd Bowles certainly brings back memories. Its hard to see him with his mask and head piece. He surely has plenty of communications gear both front and back. It looks like he hasn't lost weight.

It seems incredible that Arians and Bowles would be together with another team featuring Tom Brady as the QB. I like it. Particularly since the Cardinals situation now is rather depressing with another wasted year probably ahead.
So true. Arians brought something wonderful to the Cards and I’m bummed that he and it are gone (even though his final two seasons here were very frustrating). And now yes, the current situation with the Big Red is very depressing.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm probably one of the few Brady fans out there. It's pretty incredible watching his level of greatness - the kind we may not see ever again. Certainly not in many of our lifetimes, at the very least. I also don't blame Arians for needing some time away from the sport, or whatever else happened here.

That said, I respect all of the teams currently in the hunt. I'd say I'm probably the least interested in watching the Chiefs win again.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trump guy.
Kisses his tween son on the mouth.
Pushes fake science on his teammates.
Why does he have more hair now than he did 5 years ago...?

I'm extremely ready for Tom Brady to fork off forever, although that's tempered by the fact that I would love to have Bruce Arians give a DGAF presser after winning the freaking Super Bowl.

Also, screw Antonio Brown.

1)Lol, u guys claim the willing to solve the racials inequality and in other hand are still judging/hating human being for a different political orientation , clearly this mindset isn't part of the solution
2)Agree, but why if the mother does it s perceived differently
3)Whatever he pushes, his teammates loved to play for him getting trophies and lucrative contracts, linemen should owe him something
4) hair? Better treatments, money helps, and it didn't look like it was a concern for him at all
However its Irrilevant or u should dislike all the men who care about their look, so like billions

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'm probably one of the few Brady fans out there. It's pretty incredible watching his level of greatness - the kind we may not see ever again. Certainly not in many of our lifetimes, at the very least. I also don't blame Arians for needing some time away from the sport, or whatever else happened here.

That said, I respect all of the teams currently in the hunt. I'd say I'm probably the least interested in watching the Chiefs win again.
Not interested in seeing the chiefs do it again......
May never see Brady’s level of greatness again.....

dude, if Patrick mahomes has a twenty year career he is likely to surpass Brady in every way

so why wouldn’t you want to watch the early stages of that?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
dude, if Patrick mahomes has a twenty year career he is likely to surpass Brady in every way

so why wouldn’t you want to watch the early stages of that?
That's a pretty wild claim. If Mahomes has a 20 year career, he's got eight more Super Bowl appearances to go, and needs to win six more. He doesn't have the team friendly contract that Brady did, and Andy Reid probably isn't coaching until he's 80.

And I mean, that's with Brady missing a full year due to injury. It's unprecedented. It's also imagining Mahomes plays the second longest of any full-time starting QB. Tom is the greatest of all time, there's not a single doubt.

Mahomes, like most QBs, will be lucky to win multiple Super Bowls. It's just how these things work out. He's not always going to be throwing to a prime Hill and Kelce.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That's a pretty wild claim. If Mahomes has a 20 year career, he's got eight more Super Bowl appearances to go, and needs to win six more. He doesn't have the team friendly contract that Brady did, and Andy Reid probably isn't coaching until he's 80.

And I mean, that's with Brady missing a full year due to injury. It's unprecedented. It's also imagining Mahomes plays the second longest of any full-time starting QB. Tom is the greatest of all time, there's not a single doubt.

Mahomes, like most QBs, will be lucky to win multiple Super Bowls. It's just how these things work out. He's not always going to be throwing to a prime Hill and Kelce.
And Brady wasn’t always throwing to a prime front or moss... but great qbs make players around them better.... and mahomes can do that....
And it takes more than rings to make a guy the goat... there are lots of other factors that play into getting rings.... seen Brady get rings for Super Bowls he didn’t even play well in

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

And Brady wasn’t always throwing to a prime front or moss... but great qbs make players around them better.... and mahomes can do that....
And it takes more than rings to make a guy the goat... there are lots of other factors that play into getting rings.... seen Brady get rings for Super Bowls he didn’t even play well in

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Yes, Brady's a phenomenal QB. He didn't need insane talent to win. I'm not sure you really understand how unprecedented Brady is as a player, and he's cementing his legacy with a new coach.

Heck, maybe I'm misreading your approach, but you said Mahomes is "likely to surpass Brady in every way," and I can't fathom how anyone could say that. Making the Super Bowl in 50% of your active seasons is statistically nonsensical.

If you don't think Brady is the GOAT, who is? The guy has played in some of the most intense situations ever, and has ice in his veins. He leads nearly every important category in NFL history, and his efficiency is insane. Rings aren't everything, but he has rings alongside continued production and clutch performances.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

The Chiefs and Mahomes would also have to take up cheating and spying on their opponents to truly mirror Brady's career with the Pats. :) Haha. Had to put that out there cause it's funny (and kinda true).

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose