AFC Divisional Round: Browns at Chiefs

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Kansas City Chiefs (14-2) host the Cleveland Browns (11-5) in the AFC Divisional round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Mahomes is scary good. I believe KM could be that good too. All he needs is a real HC and a GM who can draft well....

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Brownies came to play today. May not be enough given KC’s O, but they’re making things interesting.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Going for browns there fan's been suffering long time like cards fans

Plus I'm from georgia so like seeing former bulldog's playing well nick chubb!! Saw him in at person in a georgia gm dude is a beast

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Mahomes is scary good. I believe KM could be that good too. All he needs is a real HC and a GM who can draft well....
I believe kyler could be as well, but in a much different way. Kyler will never have mahomes innate “sense” of the game or his wild improvisational passing prowess. Those are pretty unique to mahomes. But kyler could make up for that with incredibly superior rushing capability. Will he ascend to that level? Remains to be seen, but the raw clay is there.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I believe kyler could be as well, but in a much different way. Kyler will never have mahomes innate “sense” of the game or his wild improvisational passing prowess. Those are pretty unique to mahomes. But kyler could make up for that with incredibly superior rushing capability. Will he ascend to that level? Remains to be seen, but the raw clay is there.
Kyler needs more reliable speed wrs like chiefs have well and a serviceable oline....

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I honestly pray kliff is gone yr after next tired of his gameplan errors :(
Hate to say that I want a Cards coach to fail, but I agree. I’ve seen enough and he simply hasn’t grown into the job.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose