It's a Big IF, but if 1 of these players fall to 16, which do you want?

Which top 10 player would you prefer to fall to us at 16?

• Sewell, OT

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Smith, WR

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Parsons, ILB

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Chase, WR

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Pitts, TE

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I could see all of them being there one way or another the only one who has no shot is Sewell he’s been on the radar as the top offensive lineman in this draft for the last two years.

I’m good with Chase, Smith or Pitts at 16 matter fact more than good.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I voted Smith but instantly regretted not taking Sewell.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I'm taking Parsons. The defense needs more fixing and Parsons would go a long way to do that. Remember in a 3-4, the linebackers are the ones who need to make plays.

https://nflmocks.com/2020/08/24/2021-nfl-draft-micah-parsons-great-linebacker-prospect/

of the players listed, i think Parsons or Pitts are the most likely to fall and be there

with Parsons: you could have a LB group of Reddick / Parsons / Simmons / Jones. thats solid, fast and athletic.

you would ask your D-line to change its role to eating up blocks so the LB group is free to make plays. You have a start to that with Fotu and Lawrence

with Pitts: the offense goes back to lots of 12 personnel with the Zone Read being the bread and butter, with play action off of that. Make the defense declare

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
my preferred order would be:
Sewell
Parsons
Chase
Smith
Pitts

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
of the players listed, i think Parsons or Pitts are the most likely to fall and be there

with Parsons: you could have a LB group of Reddick / Parsons / Simmons / Jones. thats solid, fast and athletic.

you would ask your D-line to change its role to eating up blocks so the LB group is free to make plays. You have a start to that with Fotu and Lawrence

with Pitts: the offense goes back to lots of 12 personnel with the Zone Read being the bread and butter, with play action off of that. Make the defense declare

That group could end up being one of the strongest LB groups in the NFL. Both Parsons and Simmons are capable in pass coverage. All four are very capable pass rushers.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
If your vote isn't Sewell, you are part of the problem.

So your saying OT is one of the biggest problems on the team? Didn't we just draft a RT this pass off season to fix that position and don't we already have a pretty decent LT? Guess I am going to be part of the problem as you say. I rather have a set of LBs who are an integral part of a 3-4 defense and the better they are, the better the defense should be. Guess you rather have Hicks at ILB instead of Parsons.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sewell would have to be on livestream smoking crack with Donald Trump while walking around naked in Wuhan and caption the video “F the first 15 teams in the draft. Their mom’s are hoes.” to make it to the 16th pick. Then I’d still run to the podium to take him.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So your saying OT is one of the biggest problems on the team? Didn't we just draft a RT this pass off season to fix that position and don't we already have a pretty decent LT? Guess I am going to be part of the problem as you say. I rather have a set of LBs who are an integral part of a 3-4 defense and the better they are, the better the defense should be. Guess you rather have Hicks at ILB instead of Parsons.
He’s saying Sewell is, by far, the best pick. He’s right.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Hawt take in Jan:

one of those players will fall out of the top 10

then, what do the Giants / 49ers / Chargers / Vikings / Pats do?

i dont see the 49ers or Pats passing on a really good player to address a need unfortunately

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I went sewell a nice wr would be sweet to replace kirk next to hop and a aging slow fitz....

But you need a oline to help protect murray he would be soooo much more dangerous..... hell if i were keim i would try to trade up for sewell

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Drafting Pitts would be so unbelievably dumb so I fully expect Keim to draft him if available.

Why do u prefer Farley over Surtain and horns?
He is even older then them
Would u draft Devonta Smith if he is there at 16?
Thank u in advance :cool:

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We must go cb round 1
Og in round 2
RB or WR in round3

I want us to sign the best center available
And Curtis Samuel cause I think he didnt reach his potential yet, then he can play all over the field, so dynamic

OLB is certainly a need but we can figure out something with Jones Reddick and Gardeck and Kennard with a pay cut

DT is also a position of need in free agency

So i expect this:

Round 1 cb
Round 2 og/center
Round 3 rb
Round 5 wr

Free agency
Top center or guard
Wr2 Curtis Samuel
defensive lineman, i like Hyder junior, can add some quickness and nastiness in our soft line
CB Ankhello Weatherspoon Jason Verret, i saw this guy's against us and I was impressed, especially Verret limited Hopkins, and the week after he allowed just 18yards to DK Metcalf
Verret has been an injury prone unfortunately, if not he could' be one of the best

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why do u prefer Farley over Surtain and horns?
He is even older then them
Would u draft Devonta Smith if he is there at 16?
Thank u in advance :cool:
More translatable traits. Has the fluidity, height, weight, quickness, & athleticism advantage over both. Awesome ball-skills & is a absolute dog in coverage. He’s the closest CB to resemble Jalen Ramsey, while his floor isn’t really low either. His durability is a little bit concerning though. Surtain & Horn just have more tape, the name, & SEC pedigree.

If all the other CBs are gone, yea.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose