This team is so soft

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I agree 100%. That offense is unsustainable. Keim may have to go also, but KK definitely has to go. Unfortunately, I doubt if it happens until after next season.
Almost everyone more or less is in the boat of 2021 being a lame duck season. Just waiting for the inevitable.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I ask Murray what he wants and if he feels comfortable with Kliff. Doubt you're gonna get a huge vote of confidence. I think the quality of their relationship has been overstated the past two years.

Of course it has. KK has been chasing around KM for years, trying to convince him he's
"the perfect QB for his system".

All along the way, KM has been like, "yeah I don't think so dude. You don't win. You couldn't even win with Pat Mahomes!"

When Kliff got Kyler, we was thrilled. When Kyler got Kliff he was like "this guy is a joke".

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keim and Bidwill's 2nd option.

Organization being run by a fat drunk and a trust fund moron.

sounds like a bad CBS Sitcom.

oh man... that’s what the Cardinals are. They’re Bob Hearts Abishola and the people who love the trash on the field are my parents.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
For the Murray haters, this game should be proof enough how much Murray has won games for this team.
He’s part of the softness and he’s not a leader guy looks like he wants to be anywhere else but on the field. I don’t know what happened after that Seattle OT win but that’s when everything changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
For the Murray haters, this game should be proof enough how much Murray has won games for this team.
Not sure I'm here right now. I don't see the HOF level "want to" at this point. His talents are insane. Love his game. But man..... You either are tough.... or you are not.

I don’t see or agree with that at all. Guy is not a leader period.

Somewhat disagree here. I think he's a leader. Problem is that he hasn't shown the ferocity I want to see.

Yup. Without him kliff is hair product and a blank stare.

THIS x100

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It starts at the top. You ever seen a depleted 9ers team not play with pride for Saleh? Blow it up while Kyler is still in the rookie contract.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
100%. Saleh brings fire on the sideline. Kliff brings a blank stare and nervous energy.
Belichick has quite energy. Doesn't mean he is bad coach. The play calling and scheme from Kliff was atrocious toward the end. That is the red flag.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Belichick has quite energy. Doesn't mean he is bad coach. The play calling and scheme from Kliff was atrocious toward the end. That is the red flag.

Belichick is nothing like Kliff on the sideline at all. He gets fired up, he talks to players he COACHES. Kliff is nothing but a blank stare hiding behind his play sheet.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Hahahaha you compared Instagram clown Kliff to Andy Reid literally two weeks ago.

That’s fair, but that comment was mostly about offensive innovation combined with late-game breakdowns. I actually think that the Chiefs are fairly soft still, but they’re good enough on offense to overcome it.

The Eagles under Reid were extremely soft.

I ask Murray what he wants and if he feels comfortable with Kliff. Doubt you're gonna get a huge vote of confidence. I think the quality of their relationship has been overstated the past two years.

Honestly, I don’t know how you give Murray that kind of authority right now. Part of the reason they’re soft is because of him. He hasn’t done anything to earn that, and I dunno if there’s a playoff team other than the Bears who would rather Kyler than their guy.

I still affirm that there isn’t a head coach in the NFL who would’ve drafted Kyler first aside from Kingsbury. He hasn’t won anything yet.

LOL. Murray is the #1 soft guy on the offense! Steals practice reps from Streveler all week and comes back to do nothing! Kyler was the QB for an unimaginable streak of offensive futility outside of the battery of Rosen and Wilks. Someone was choosing to throw those dump offs.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
That’s fair, but that comment was mostly about offensive innovation combined with late-game breakdowns. I actually think that the Chiefs are fairly soft still, but they’re good enough on offense to overcome it.

Yeah except the one minor detail that Reid's teams are always good while Kliff's always blow.

Kliff's innovation is nonsense. If he was that much of a trailblazer he would win football games.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Belichick is nothing like Kliff on the sideline at all. He gets fired up, he talks to players he COACHES. Kliff is nothing but a blank stare hiding behind his play sheet.
You moved goal posts here. I am referring to fiery attitude of Saleh vs Kliff vs Belichick.

Agree Kliff doesn't interact with other coaches. He didn't do it in training camp in 2019 either. Part of me wonders if they are all independent of each other.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Honestly, I don’t know how you give Murray that kind of authority right now. Part of the reason they’re soft is because of him. He hasn’t done anything to earn that, and I dunno if there’s a playoff team other than the Bears who would rather Kyler than their guy.

I still affirm that there isn’t a head coach in the NFL who would’ve drafted Kyler first aside from Kingsbury. He hasn’t won anything yet.

LOL. Murray is the #1 soft guy on the offense! Steals practice reps from Streveler all week and comes back to do nothing! Kyler was the QB for an unimaginable streak of offensive futility outside of the battery of Rosen and Wilks. Someone was choosing to throw those dump offs.

#fake news.

Murray scored nearly 40 TDs this year!

Rosen would take 3 years to score that many.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave