Double Quoting

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
For the past couple of days, any time I use the quote option, it will put the quoted post in the reply twice. Not sure why. It isn't a huge deal--more of an annoyance--but I figured I'd let support know about it.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the past couple of days, any time I use the quote option, it will put the quoted post in the reply twice. Not sure why. It isn't a huge deal--more of an annoyance--but I figured I'd let support know about it.

Test.

Seems to be working. Make sure that you aren't posting your reply inside of their quote. Any chance you are using the Multiquote feature and the regular one?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Weird, I've never seen that happen.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Test.

Seems to be working. Make sure that you aren't posting your reply inside of their quote. Any chance you are using the Multiquote feature and the regular one?

This is the first one that came up, and I'm not using the multiquote feature.

Test.

Good news: I thought no admins had responded, then found that you did when I came to ask again! Bad news: Still two back-to-back quotes when I simply hit the quote option.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the first one that came up, and I'm not using the multiquote feature.

Good news: I thought no admins had responded, then found that you did when I came to ask again! Bad news: Still two back-to-back quotes when I simply hit the quote option.

Interesting. Have you tried different browsers? Any way you can create a video of what you are seeing?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA