Fatman

Release Date: November 13, 2020
Studio: Saban Films
Directors: Ian Nelms, Eshom Nelms
MPAA Rating: Rated R for bloody violence, and language
Screenwriters: Ian Nelms, Eshom Nelms
Genre: Comedy, Action

Starring: Mel Gibson, Walton Goggins, Marianne Jean-Baptiste

Plot Summary: Santa Claus must contend with a hitman sent from a disappointed child.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Man I don’t want to put $$ in gibsons pocket, but this looks entertaining as well.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bigot Mel aside, It’s a killer concept with a perfect cast but apparently underwhelms, which is the LAST thing this idea should do.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Bigot Mel aside, It’s a killer concept with a perfect cast but apparently underwhelms, which is the LAST thing this idea should do.

Oh no, it didn't underwhelm. No, not at all. It BOMBED! It's a killer concept with a perfect cast THAT TRIED TO TAKE ITSELF SERIOUSLY!!! This should have been a goofy action movie, and...yeah, I lost sleep to see this crap.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh no, it didn't underwhelm. No, not at all. It BOMBED! It's a killer concept with a perfect cast THAT TRIED TO TAKE ITSELF SERIOUSLY!!! This should have been a goofy action movie, and...yeah, I lost sleep to see this crap.

thats too bad. That movie should have been balls to the wall ridiculous. Like Hobo With A Shotgun over the top.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

yup. This was truly awful.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose