2019 1st round pick is QB Kyler Murray

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
if you’re not really excited about this kid at this point, pride is getting in your way.
I mean yeah he could be even better in some areas, but you can't really ask for more than having a QB in the MVP discussion.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
if you’re not really excited about this kid at this point, pride is getting in your way.
Excited is not the same as celebrating, to me. Of course I’m excited, I just have too many decades as Cards fan to celebrate.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excited is not the same as celebrating, to me. Of course I’m excited, I just have too many decades as Cards fan to celebrate.

considering you thought he’d be a complete bust, winning ROY in year one and being a legit MVP contender seems worthy of being super stoked, especially knowing as a Cardinals fan that we never have nice things for long.

If you’re not loving watching this kid right now, that’s a bummer dude.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
considering you thought he’d be a complete bust, winning ROY in year one and being a legit MVP contender seems worthy of being super stoked, especially knowing as a Cardinals fan that we never have nice things for long.

If you’re not loving watching this kid right now, that’s a bummer dude.

I think it's time to let it all go, just cheer for K1, who has the potential to be the greatest Cardinals ever.

Some of us were right, some of us were wrong. Who cares! I've been wrong about player just as much as I've ever been right and I will be the first one to admit it.

I agree that regardless of where you stood, just enjoy this time period.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, I’m still going to mercilessly clown on anyone that emphatically and unequivocally blew it on this one. Again, not being right is a lot different than missing the boat which is a hell of a lot different than capsizing the boat and gloating over the sinking remains.

If that's the case, then you will incur a ban. Consider yourself warned.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Nah, I’m still going to mercilessly clown on anyone that emphatically and unequivocally blew it on this one. Again, not being right is a lot different than missing the boat which is a hell of a lot different than capsizing the boat and gloating over the sinking remains.
I find it odd that a guy that wasn't even around here for these discussions has decided he is going to hold everyone accountable now for their opinions back then.

There were many layers for why people didn't want KM. Some thought he would bust, some just didn't want to move on from Rosen so quickly and for most it was probably a combination of both things.

Me personally I was all for staying with Rosen prior to the draft and didn't even want to do any research on KM because I didn't want to even think about drafting another QB. I fortunately saw the light pretty quickly after the draft, but I wouldn't blame some of the others that needed some actual evidence in NFL games to come around.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Lawyer here.

Couple thoughts:
1. I really doubt a contingency lawyer would announce a public lawsuit without some reasonable assurance of settlement (meaning there’s evidence corroborating the plaintiff’s claims). Unless it’s a young/inexperienced and/or really bad lawyer seeking publicity to boost its book it’s a waste of the lawyer’s time to spend presumably tens of hours researching the case facts and then file this without evidence.

2. If there’s “any” evidence, he’s getting cut. Hurts in the 4th might be necessary now.

A 20 year old attorney? I wonder what else you’re lying about, homie.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't understand why almost everyone still referring about his age, he is old enough, it's like questioning mental health of people over 70
He just having fun hitting someone of you, i would care less, if u are too sensitive just ignoring him

Last edited:

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
A 20 year old attorney? I wonder what else you’re lying about, homie.

lol “homie” stalk me more

who said I was 20

Read better. Hey mods, are you going to ban clowns like this or me for calling them out on their lies???

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
By his behavior, I'd be surprised if he were that old.
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”
― Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
LMAO at this dude being a lawyer with this approach. What is your 888 number so I can make sure I can call you when I need to chase an amulance.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”
― Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
Let me live, baby. Let me live!

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think it’s safe to say Keim probably bought himself another decade as GM by having the balls to draft Kyler and then steal Hop from Houston.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man NFL network is a Russell Wilson/Seattle rub n suck fest for the last hour

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the Cards/KM continue to put up the W's, they'll earn some national cred. Until we do, we are the 'same old, same old' Cards who win a game or two, and then when we hit the critical game before a national audience, lay a big fat rotten egg---which of course sends us back to the dusty corner of media attention.

Early this morning, there were four talking heads on ESPN discussing Cards vs Seattle. Only one of the four took KM in this game over RW. And maybe that is what the Cards need to get over the hump---embarrass the three and reward the one. As long as the three are right, that fourth guy is going shy away from going out on a limb with the Cards.

Those talking heads get paid for being right. We need to give them a reason to talk about our team and when we do, we'll get the bulk of coverage on NFL tonight.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Cards/KM continue to put up the W's, they'll earn some national cred. Until we do, we are the 'same old, same old' Cards who win a game or two, and then when we hit the critical game before a national audience, lay a big fat rotten egg---which of course sends us back to the dusty corner of media attention.

Early this morning, there were four talking heads on ESPN discussing Cards vs Seattle. Only one of the four took KM in this game over RW. And maybe that is what the Cards need to get over the hump---embarrass the three and reward the one. As long as the three are right, that fourth guy is going shy away from going out on a limb with the Cards.

Those talking heads get paid for being right. We need to give them a reason to talk about our team and when we do, we'll get the bulk of coverage on NFL tonight.

the 4 talking heads on nfl network just split 2-2

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

No one gives a damn about the talking heads. Win games & the viewing fans will notice.