Fan Attendance vs Miami (and Buffalo)

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I always laugh when people try to imply there were only a few thousand fans at any of those games.

For regular season games from 1988 through 2002, the average home game attendance for Cards games was just under 48,000.

Seems like each year there were some games just above 25k that were balanced out with a 70k plus crowd or two.

:jedi:
We were too...good times in the north end zone.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
<Checks forum> Arizona Cardinals <verified>

We'll be there for any game we can get tickets for.

Not worried about 4,200 people sharing a space built for 63,400.

Let's go, Cardinals !!

:newcards:

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
<Checks forum> Arizona Cardinals <verified>

We'll be there for any game we can get tickets for.

Not worried about 4,200 people sharing a space built for 63,400.

Let's go, Cardinals !!

:newcards:
I was at the first game and was literally the only person in the bathrooms by sections 108 and 109. Talk about social distancing. Was not a big deal. The only pain in the ass was every three seconds there was somebody down the aisle with a sign telling you to put your mouth mask on while you were trying to take a sip of your beer. So for any of you that are super freaked out and locked in your houses I think they are taking it very seriously at the stadium.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was at the first game and was literally the only person in the bathrooms by sections 108 and 109. Talk about social distancing. Was not a big deal. The only pain in the ass was every three seconds there was somebody down the aisle with a sign telling you to put your mouth mask on while you were trying to take a sip of your beer. So for any of you that are super freaked out and locked in your houses I think they are taking it very seriously at the stadium.

@Reddog

Any other restrictions or besides the distancing did it feel like a normal game? Can you bring in the same items - clear bag, one water, etc?

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is it only going for season ticket holders? As someone who doesn’t like the crowds this is an ideal time to go lol

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Just got two tickets to the Bills game.. hope my wife doesn’t go into labor extra early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As long as her water don’t break in the first half she’ll be fine..... you got a couple hours after that

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it only going for season ticket holders? As someone who doesn’t like the crowds this is an ideal time to go lol

Season ticket holders only unless you pay big bucks from fans/brokers looking to cash in rather than support the team.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My buddy who has seats next to me normally who joined in 2013 got seats for the bills game this morning. Still tickets out there for STMs it seems. My guess is between scalper accounts worried about reselling and people who don’t want to go due to the pandemic is making them much more available than I expected.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose