Fan Attendance vs Miami (and Buffalo)

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Has anyone heard how many fans will be allowed at this game and have any of you been contacted about purchasing tickets?

Another random question about attendance this year...It’s my understanding they are systematically calling season ticket holders based on seniority.

With that said, do you think they will continue that same process and system if we happen to get a home playoff game? I ask because my seniority isn’t great but that would be amazing if the first time I get an email to purchase tickets is to a playoff game!

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think the 1200 was in reference to the Cards stadium allowance for Seattle.
I have not received any recent emails about the next two home games. Not sure if attendance is allowed to go up (my guess is it will).
Still not sure about the seniority process. We had a little discussion about it on another thread. If a playoff game occurred, I don't know how they wouldn't offer the longest tenured ticket holders first dibs.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Seems smart. Gradually ramp it up as the numbers permit.

OP
OP
JosiahLee

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Excellent. I mean I’d love to see a number more like 10K but this is substantially more than the 1,200 they allowed last Sunday.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is the sale starting Monday? I have a Weds afternoon time so I assume I wont be getting in on this one either. Might bite the bullet on secondary market for the Bills game though. The only game I was really excited about seeing in person this year, but it won't be the same without tailgating / Bills Mafia randos who show up.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Is the sale starting Monday? I have a Weds afternoon time so I assume I wont be getting in on this one either. Might bite the bullet on secondary market for the Bills game though. The only game I was really excited about seeing in person this year, but it won't be the same without tailgating / Bills Mafia randos who show up.
Yeah my window is Wed 10 am..not sure when they are starting but I am hopeful to get some tix!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the letter for Club tickets but it is THURSDAY afternoon.

Sadness

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you don't get Miami it picks up from the list where it left off so you'd probably get Buffalo.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like old times. The games at Sun Devil Stadium. :)

I always laugh when people try to imply there were only a few thousand fans at any of those games.

For regular season games from 1988 through 2002, the average home game attendance for Cards games was just under 48,000.

Seems like each year there were some games just above 25k that were balanced out with a 70k plus crowd or two.

:jedi:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I always laugh when people try to imply there were only a few thousand fans at any of those games.

For regular season games from 1988 through 2002, the average home game attendance for Cards games was just under 48,000.

Seems like each year there were some games just above 25k that were balanced out with a 70k plus crowd or two.

:jedi:
At one point though, the NFL started counting tickets sold, not butts in seats. In New York there were many years with just a handful of fans in stands because they were so awful, but games were technically sellouts and shown on local TV.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At one point though, the NFL started counting tickets sold, not butts in seats. In New York there were many years with just a handful of fans in stands because they were so awful, but games were technically sellouts and shown on local TV.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well, I, for one, was at all of the games I am referencing. :)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah. Reread the notice. Tickets for both games will be offered. When it is your turn, you must choose. So technically, Buffalo could sell out before Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose