Reminder About Cursing

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure what has gotten into some of you lately but these are the rules of the board

3) Other Items. This site has a strong and diverse community spirit. We are a serious forum for Cardinal Football and other Arizona Sports. Our purpose is to develop a community spirit around these teams.

A. All members must abide by the community's standards and practices. Please refer back to this document before your first post, it doesn't take long and it may prevent your membership being short lived.

B. Cussing is not allowed. Likewise using characters and symbols to substitute letters to use as cuss words is not allowed. Misspelling cuss words is not allowed. Posting the first letter of a cuss word and symbols is not allowed. The moderators have the discretion to determine what is a cuss word and what is not.

If you drop a F Bomb here it's a week

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

It's my backwards English upbringing. My middle name is a cuss word.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And if anyone is wondering why...board founder here:

This feels a little silly but I'm going to do it anyway.

Christmas week was rough, with emergency stays in two different hospitals and I'm going in this morning with the prospect of a more extended stay. I did not get to the game (first regular season game I've ever missed) but got to watch it at home. And likely will miss our playoff game, with a friend using my ticket.

I fully expect to be back on here soon. Yet, I'm not delusional. My directives are DNR and no trach or intubation, should things go bad. Been down that road before.

So, should I not return, I will miss you all. The bashers and the eternal optimists. You, the members, particularly the posters, make ASFN a special place and always have. Keep it that way and work well with the moderators, please. They do a thankless but necessary job and do it well.

No cussing or cursing and writing complete sentences with capitalization and punctuation and without texting shortcuts makes reading stuff here a pleasure. Please maintain theses standards because you will appreciate them in the long run.

This is premature if they send me home and I'm back on here tonight. That what be very good. If it's not premature, I will be glad I took the opportunity of saying goodbye. I know a few others among you are facing similar problems. I'll pray for us all.

Jim Skane

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Philip Rivers approves

id post the meme, but feel that would break the spirit of the rule

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I feel like I have gotten some slack in this area over the years due to my aspergers but I am excited that I haven’t needed a warning or a private message about swearing in like three years
Yeehaw..... yay me

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So after today's stress filled win and everyone was cursing...

I will reinstate the 24 hour, in the game thread only, not at other posters allowance within reason.

Don't make me regret this. Don't direct it at other posters

Basically don't be Eric Cartman

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

I will reinstate the 24 hour, in the game thread only, not at other posters allowance within reason.

So you’re saying we can really cut it loose in the game day thread.....
No hold barred balls out communication

cool......

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

You mean this kid?
You must be registered for see images attach

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
You block **** ? Short for whisenhunt ? Geesh