Christian Kirk misses another day of practice

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If Isabella has a productive game tomorrow, he could push Kirk down the depth chart. I think that’s what Kliff wants ultimately

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Isabella has a productive game tomorrow, he could push Kirk down the depth chart. I think that’s what Kliff wants ultimately

The problem is they don't play the same role, Isabella is basically Fitz's backup. So far he hasn't been able to play outside.

Will be interesting to see what happens, would love for Andy to show he CAN play outside

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think it's Kirks fault so much. It's not like he isn't getting open but in this scheme the targets just aren't there for him. A lot of the time he's drawing coverage deep to open up
The problem is they don't play the same role, Isabella is basically Fitz's backup. So far he hasn't been able to play outside.

Will be interesting to see what happens, would love for Andy to show he CAN play outside

Exactly. Keesean most likely to take Kirks role. Also possible Fitz might play outside sometimes with Bella inside but I think mostly Keesean.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave