Christian Kirk misses another day of practice

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
What a bust. I drafted him late in ALL my fantasy leagues. We could consider him a bigger bust than Isabella this time next year.
No one cares about your fantasy leagues. You make so many insightful posts and then this crap. Lighten up dude.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Guys calm down..

how much of a drop off with our offense have without him? The last 2 games has been Fitz and Hop.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have a lot more faith in Isabella's potential than I do Kirks so this isn't that concerning for me. I envision Kirks future in this offense as the 4th WR that is only on the field sometimes. I could also see him being good trade bait. He's talented enough that we could get a good return on him despite his durability problems.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I have a lot more faith in Isabella's potential than I do Kirks so this isn't that concerning for me. I envision Kirks future in this offense as the 4th WR that is only on the field sometimes. I could also see him being good trade bait. He's talented enough that we could get a good return on him despite his durability problems.

If he's on the team and healthy, he's not going to be regulated to the fourth position unless Isabella learns how to run intermediate to short routes, beat press coverage and is able to use his hands more to catch... so far, Isabella has shown the ability to run a deep route which is what the fourth position is for

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Guys calm down..

how much of a drop off with our offense have without him? The last 2 games has been Fitz and Hop.

When we start playing better teams on the schedule, we better have more options than Fitz and Hop. We need to worry about a step up opposed to a step down. When we had Fitz and Boldin, Breaston was still a legit compliment with speed and reliable hands... we need a Breaston type guy to round off our group and Kirk's health and development is crucial for any long term success this season because he has the right physical attributes

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not fussed Kirk misses this one TBH. Although I hope it's the only one.

I'm interested to see what Keesean can do. They were high on him in camp again and he's put a lot of work in during the offseason. Might see some more Isabella too.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm not fussed Kirk misses this one TBH. Although I hope it's the only one.

I'm interested to see what Keesean can do. They were high on him in camp again and he's put a lot of work in during the offseason. Might see some more Isabella too.

They have unlimited IR moves but requires a 3 week stay so I assume he will be ok because he hasn't hit the IR.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well lol ok now would be a good time to have metcalf im jking though sense have nuk

But imagine firz Metcalf nuk murray...

Ugh kirk frustration continues he is solid when healthy made a few great catches already this season

Would cards consider picking up butler for ps with injury?

Hope isabella makes a splash tom!!

Go Cards!!!

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Where are all the folks that were singing Kirk’s praises and talking about how elite our WR room was? Guy is a fringe #3 that gets hurt a lot.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Really? Kirk has at least some production mainly with two rookie QB’s. His durability is a concern not his talent.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kirk is no where near a WR#2 when on field even in year 3. And these injuries are starting to be a thing. So far bad return on investment for a second round pick. Basically a Kevin Minter on offense.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA