1,264 yards

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
That’s good and bad. I don’t want my QB being my leading rusher
Don't see how it matter as long as he isn't taking hard hits. That and as long as the overall effectiveness of our running game is there and it has been since Drake is also on pace for over 1100 yards.

OP
OP
JosiahLee

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So what happens if Russell has more passing yards/TD/QBR than Kyler, yet the Cards have double digit wins including a season sweep of Seattle?

BleedRed

Registered
Reaction score
Personally I don't care how many rushing yards Kyler gets, as long as he's not taking shots he can break the single season rushing record as far as I'm concerned. His a ability to create plays and positive yardage with his legs is what will make our offense elite and this team a contender.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I liked Allen coming out a whole lot better than darnold, who someone was talking about giving up 3 number 1s to get him.

I'm still not 100% sold on Allen. Darnold has been cursed with a bad offensive line, horrible WRs, and probably the worst head coach in the NFL.

This is a coach who immediately undermined the GM who hired him and has basically ruined the careers of every player he has been in charge of.

Gase is a nightmare and I'm glad the Cardinals missed out on him because at one point they were interested in him. We have to be happy that Keim and Bidwill decided to ask Ernie Accorsi for advice on who they should hire as head coach, because I think Kingsbury is becoming a pretty good coach right in front of our eyes.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So what happens if Russell has more passing yards/TD/QBR than Kyler, yet the Cards have double digit wins including a season sweep of Seattle?
Kyler loses.

Simply put Kyler hasnt proved to be a high volume TD passer yet. (22 in 18 games)

Now he's been a bit a tad off/unlucky (Hopkins stopped at the 1 and 2 barely missed td passes to Andy and Chase)

Lamar rushed for a lot of yards, but he also led the league in TD passes in just 15 games.

Kyler needs to throw for at least 30+ tds to even have a shot imo.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose