4) Campbell
5) Zane

Goats
1) Daniels
2) Peterson

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
He’s posted recently. Maybe just doesn’t have the time to do it right now?

That, and my kids are 10-10-8 now. I set up a fantasy football league for them for the first time this season, and it was maybe one of the five-worst decisions that I've ever made. If you want to be asked whether Jimmy Garrapolo is better than Ryan Tannehill four times in an hour, start a fantasy league with your kids.

Long story short, I can't watch these games as intensely now as I used to, because I'm focused on raising my kids up to be knowledgeable sports fans and Cardinals fans. My eldest is like teetering on the edge of liking the Seahawks. I'm not going to throw something up here that doesn't add value.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That, and my kids are 10-10-8 now. I set up a fantasy football league for them for the first time this season, and it was maybe one of the five-worst decisions that I've ever made. If you want to be asked whether Jimmy Garrapolo is better than Ryan Tannehill four times in an hour, start a fantasy league with your kids.

Long story short, I can't watch these games as intensely now as I used to, because I'm focused on raising my kids up to be knowledgeable sports fans and Cardinals fans. My eldest is like teetering on the edge of liking the Seahawks. I'm not going to throw something up here that doesn't add value.

Your post were awesome and had value. Hope you can find the time to start doing them again.