Amazing End to the English EPL Season

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I sent this to my soccer buddy. It floored me, and it floored him, to.

Swansea had a HUGE day! They swung their goal difference +3 with a huge win, and the team above them (Nottingham Forest) got hammered and lowered their goal difference by 3. The upshot? They are now tied for 6th place and last playoff spot--except Swansea has a +9 GD and Nottingham Forest only has +8. Swansea goes to the playoffs, and Forest is OUT.

jaw drop

Oh, and West Brom are the other automatically promoted team. Welcome the Baggies back to the Premier League. They shouldn't have gone up automatically, except the third-place team choked to death.
Barnsley beat Brentford, which cost Brentford automatic promotion, saved Barnsley from being demoted by 1 point.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sent this to my soccer buddy. It floored me, and it floored him, to.

Swansea had a HUGE day! They swung their goal difference +3 with a huge win, and the team above them (Nottingham Forest) got hammered and lowered their goal difference by 3. The upshot? They are now tied for 6th place and last playoff spot--except Swansea has a +9 GD and Nottingham Forest only has +8. Swansea goes to the playoffs, and Forest is OUT.

jaw drop

Oh, and West Brom are the other automatically promoted team. Welcome the Baggies back to the Premier League. They shouldn't have gone up automatically, except the third-place team choked to death.
Barnsley beat Brentford, which cost Brentford automatic promotion, saved Barnsley from being demoted by 1 point.

Wow. That must hurt for Forest.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose