Money Heist (Netflix)

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I'm surprised there's no discussion on this.

Fiancee and I are watching this and are almost dome with the 1st season.

It's from Spain but dubbed and is about a group that plots to rob the Spain Treasury.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80192098
Did you watch the documentary on how big a hit this show is in the rest of the world? OMG - It has become Neflix's most watched show ever! Crazy. Not many people I know have watched this.

OP
OP
jf-08

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you watch the documentary on how big a hit this show is in the rest of the world? OMG - It has become Neflix's most watched show ever! Crazy. Not many people I know have watched this.
I didn't. Is it on Netflix as well?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man... one of my best friends LOVE this show and we have almost Borg-like similar taste and I've tried multiple times to get into it but just can't for some reason.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
man... one of my best friends LOVE this show and we have almost Borg-like similar taste and I've tried multiple times to get into it but just can't for some reason.
There's a squirmy Dr. Smith like dude in this show, and season two you hate him even more!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm through Season 2. There's always plot holes and implausible things that happen, who cares? It's the movies! .. but men really are that stupid when it comes to women.. lol. The dude who plays Berlin is perfectly creepy for the role and the Professor is good too. Really liking it. We watch it in European Spanish with subtitles, which for me is the best. Great show.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose